KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman Returns is gonna make a billion dollars worldwide, watch.

Superman Returns is gonna make a billion dollars worldwide, watch.
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Superman Returns is gonna make a billion dollars worldwide, watch.

Superman is what everyone wants to be. He rules. He owns, he can kick anyones arse, any one any one from Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Earth, Middle Earth, Goku and company. SUPERMAN CAN BEAT GOD!

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:15 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please don't say that.NO ONE can beat GOD.You hear me?!DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU IDIOT!!HE CAN TAKE YOUR FORKIN' LIFE FORCE RIGHT NOW!!Get it?Got it.Done.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:19 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Please don't say that.NO ONE can beat GOD.You hear me?!DON'T EVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU IDIOT!!HE CAN TAKE YOUR FORKIN' LIFE FORCE RIGHT NOW!!Get it?Got it.Done.

You Idiot, God was scared of him. God handed over the Sword of Heaven after Superman broke the gates. Don't you think God would've done something about that type of disrespect.

Bow ..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:22 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

1.It's fantasy.

2.If GOD wanted to he could just kill Superman outfront.If you HONESTLY believe that if Superman were real he could kill GOD,you're a dumbass.Also,the DC writers tend to do some stupid ass mistakes and this was one of them.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:26 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

1.It's fantasy.

2.If GOD wanted to he could just kill Superman outfront.If you HONESTLY believe that if Superman were real he could kill GOD,you're a dumbass.Also,the DC writers tend to do some stupid ass mistakes and this was one of them.

hehe, If your're pissed now, wait'll you see my next post.

I can't post now, but you'll see..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:30 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not pissed,I'm laughing at how stupid you are to think Superman can beat GOD.GOD created Superman,he could just as well destroy him or condem him to HELL.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:33 AM
FistOfThe North

I'm not pissed,I'm laughing at how stupid you are to think Superman can beat GOD.GOD created Superman,he could just as well destroy him or condem him to HELL.

God didn't create Superman? Krypton and Kryptonians fall way out of the realm of God's Empire. Do you know how far Krypton was? There was this one time i heard that it took Kal-El 40 years to get to earth, and thats with the cocoon going faster than anything on Earth has. That's fcuking far, dude..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:39 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

GOD created EVERYTHING.If you don't know that,you don't know shit.GOD created us and we created Superman,if it wasn't for him,NONE of us would exist.Also,he could make you disappear right now.And in the comics GOD created the Kryptonians too,nothing is just created by itself or formed by itself.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 02:45 AM
FistOfThe North

GOD created the Kryptonians

BS! Your a fool. Superman is a God, you know that? Superman is immortal. He's a deity.

And in what comic did you read that God created Krypton? Can you tell me what issue, day, year?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:07 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It wasn't in a comics,it's a common fact and Superman is A God,not THE GOD.Just leave it alone man....just leave it alone.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:54 PM
FistOfThe North

to each his own. i just dont thing anyone or anything can defeat him..nothing. Cause he just reigns supreme and pwns all

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:15 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Ok, chill out guys. I think what UH43 is saying is that Superman does kick lots of ass and he is one the greatest comic book heroes ever made, he is not God himself. He cannot burn in Hell because he is a fictional character. So please don't be dissing religions in here. smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 09:21 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not,I'm just saying if it were real life it would be GOD who would have created him so it would be GOD who would be able to destroy him.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:44 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

well actually YOU believe God created him. I dont believe in God so really it was Lara and Jor-El that created him, by having sex...lol

your whole argument depends on weather God exists or not, and thats a matter of opinion, and its not an opinion I agree with you on.

so no superman couldent beat God cause well, IF supes existed, there would still be no god, so he cant beat something that dosent exist.

as for everyone else, supes would pWn3dz0rd all of them..

and yes this movie is gonna make A LOT of money..

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Nov 19th, 2005 at 06:28 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 06:24 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I'm suffering from a little trepidation about posting in this forum with all you geeks and kids around, but I must admit that the trailer looks great. As soon as that music kicks in you get little spine-tingles...Is it Brando doing the voice-over part as Kal-El's pappy? Anyway, when he floats up above the Earth it looks incredible.

Here's the link for the trailer, if you haven't already seen it...

'Superman Returns' Trailer

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:17 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

1.It's fantasy.

It's not like God has been proved to be real, anyway.

quote:
GOD created EVERYTHING.If you don't know that,you don't know shit.GOD created us and we created Superman,if it wasn't for him,NONE of us would exist.Also,he could make you disappear right now.And in the comics GOD created the Kryptonians too,nothing is just created by itself or formed by itself.

So who created God?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 01:30 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Superman could kill God is one of the most insulting things I have read on this forum. Just shut it with that crap, FOTN. F**khead.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 04:57 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:07 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by roughrider
Superman could kill God is one of the most insulting things I have read on this forum.

You have seen nothing. wink

Maybe he can kill the God of DC Comics...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:48 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Sentry would kick Superman's ass.

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magaz...0051117-lms.cfm
With ease.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 07:34 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote