KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » I killed Superman

I killed Superman
Started by: moopoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moopoo
Paladin Commander

I killed Superman

I hear everyday "Oh superman cannot be killed again. Doomsday is the only one who could." Bah I know there are other ways to kill him and i want to hear you guy's opinion about it and your diferent ideas of hot to well... kill superman I truthfully think hes just to powerfull. (No offence you superman fans out there im just being truthfull.)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:35 PM
moopoo is currently offline Click here to Send moopoo a Private Message Find more posts by moopoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

well of course he could be killed hes not immortal. on smallville he got shot by a kryptonite bullet and almost died if it wasn't for his parents. on superman returns he almost died by being stabbed by a kryptonite knife. theres more but others could say.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 04:43 PM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

1) Brute force. I know that Superman is supposed to be invulnerable, but Doomsday didn't have kriptonite; he just hit Superman over and over again, very hard.

2) Kriptonite. Everybody knows about Kriptonite.

3) Put him under a red sun, wait for his power reserves to run dry, and kill him the same way you'd kill anybody else.

4) Magic. I've never been sure why, but pit him against enough powerful magic-users--the Spectre could probably do it by himself--and it's buy-buy Superman.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 05:56 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by moopoo
I hear everyday "Oh superman cannot be killed again. Doomsday is the only one who could." Bah I know there are other ways to kill him and i want to hear you guy's opinion about it and your diferent ideas of hot to well... kill superman I truthfully think hes just to powerfull. (No offence you superman fans out there im just being truthfull.)

truthfull in your opinion... erm

as gregory said, 4 ways to kill him that are obvious enough...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 07:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
information
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman must be killed in a 6th movie (not actor of course) and then revived by Jason (son) who seems to be that special.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2006 11:02 PM
information is currently offline Click here to Send information a Private Message Find more posts by information Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Originally posted by Gregory

4) Magic. I've never been sure why, but pit him against enough powerful magic-users--the Spectre could probably do it by himself--and it's buy-buy Superman.

The Spectre would murder Supes.

Last edited by Rorschach on Dec 13th, 2006 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 03:21 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Spectre is so much overkill on Supes it's not funny.

Dr.Fate would be better.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 05:44 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moopoo
Paladin Commander

Originally posted by pr1983
truthfull in your opinion... erm

as gregory said, 4 ways to kill him that are obvious enough...

look at everyone of his fights he gets his ass kicked for the whole begining of the fight. then out of the blue he musters up his "God" like strength and beats the hell out of his opponent. A freind told me about a fight hes had with the hulk and superman won after hulk came out of nowhere and nocked him through a ton of buildings and was pummled into the ground taking punch after punch from hulk. then out of nowhere he whops up on the hulk. How can he do that sure he gets strength from the sun i understand that. But after all that he still beats the hulk.

(sorry for the novel reply)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 04:20 PM
moopoo is currently offline Click here to Send moopoo a Private Message Find more posts by moopoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Originally posted by King Kandy
Spectre is so much overkill on Supes it's not funny.

Dr.Fate would be better.

Well, he wanted to know how Superman could be killed. I wasn't trying for a fair fight, I was trying for a fight Superman would lose.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 05:07 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

look at everyone of his fights he gets his ass kicked for the whole begining of the fight. then out of the blue he musters up his "God" like strength and beats the hell out of his opponent. A freind told me about a fight hes had with the hulk and superman won after hulk came out of nowhere and nocked him through a ton of buildings and was pummled into the ground taking punch after punch from hulk. then out of nowhere he whops up on the hulk. How can he do that sure he gets strength from the sun i understand that. But after all that he still beats the hulk.

(sorry for the novel reply)

there are plenty of people with more ridiculous comebacks, and just as many that are more powerful, singling supes out isnt right...

and being beat on by hulk doesnt make him any less strong, supes has plenty of durability, hulk caught him out, big deal, once supes got back in the fight he was able to actually give as good as he got, i dont see whats so wrong about this...

and what superman/hulk fight is this?

and theres a reason he starts off losing... he holds back constantly, it takes time to judge how much damage someone can take... superman doesnt want to go overboard and kill them...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 06:17 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

Originally posted by Gregory
1) Brute force. I know that Superman is supposed to be invulnerable, but Doomsday didn't have kriptonite; he just hit Superman over and over again, very hard.

2) Kriptonite. Everybody knows about Kriptonite.

3) Put him under a red sun, wait for his power reserves to run dry, and kill him the same way you'd kill anybody else.

doomsday's kryptonian dna allows him to damage superman, kinda like a natural kryptonite if you will, they bypass eachothers invulnerability, like the fight with zod, the rest is correct

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 09:32 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MattDay

superman's explanation of his powers is pretty good, obviously when he first came out they never really explained past he's an alien, but the sun thing works for me, and it gives him a limited ability in our solar system he is superman, more to him than people think, more than characters like logan and so on, they pretty much lend parts of the man of steels story, being he was the solid first "super" hero.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 09:35 PM
MattDay is currently offline Click here to Send MattDay a Private Message Find more posts by MattDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR.Grum
Universal Soul collector

Re: I killed Superman

it wont realy matter if no ones watching the gates of hell superman will just rip threw it anyway and come back and pwn and died then come back and pwn then die and come back>>>>.

Grum Rule#1:ALL Grum Rules Apply.

(sig by PiGgLet)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 08:11 AM
MR.Grum is currently offline Click here to Send MR.Grum a Private Message Find more posts by MR.Grum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Originally posted by MattDay
doomsday's kryptonian dna allows him to damage superman, kinda like a natural kryptonite if you will, they bypass eachothers invulnerability, like the fight with zod, the rest is correct

Wrong.
Superman has an invulnerability composed of two elements:
-His denser than human physical structure.
-His skin-like bio aura.
Like Thor he has a body which is denser than that of a common human so he has resistance both physical and energy attacks to an extraordinary extent.
His bio aura grants him addictional protection but this doesn't mean he cannot be hurted.Beings with sufficient strength to bypass his defenses, which have a limit, high but still existent, or energy attacks of sufficient power can cause him pain, injuries, blood losing and death.
Magic seems to pass through Supes bio-aura and damage him, if his body wasn't denser than human, he would have been murderer from a long time.It's his denser structure which saves him when he gets hit from the likes of Shazam lightning or something like that, but anyway a sufficiently powerful magical assault will slay him down, quicker than physical force or other energy attacks, unless the energy attacks are of really high magnitude.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 06:35 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I release the following characters on Superman all at once: Darkseid, Thanos, Doomsday, Judas, Zetton, Grand King, Unicron, Eclipso, Evil Black Adam, Lex Luther with Supersuit, Zod, Dark Baltan Seijin, Magma Seijin, Galvatron Supreme, Zoom, and Antimoniter. I don't want him to lose. I want him to suffer!

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Dec 17th, 2006 07:15 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ize19

Originally posted by K3VIL
Wrong.
Superman has an invulnerability composed of two elements:
-His denser than human physical structure.
-His skin-like bio aura.
Like Thor he has a body which is denser than that of a common human so he has resistance both physical and energy attacks to an extraordinary extent.
His bio aura grants him addictional protection but this doesn't mean he cannot be hurted.Beings with sufficient strength to bypass his defenses, which have a limit, high but still existent, or energy attacks of sufficient power can cause him pain, injuries, blood losing and death.
Magic seems to pass through Supes bio-aura and damage him, if his body wasn't denser than human, he would have been murderer from a long time.It's his denser structure which saves him when he gets hit from the likes of Shazam lightning or something like that, but anyway a sufficiently powerful magical assault will slay him down, quicker than physical force or other energy attacks, unless the energy attacks are of really high magnitude.

Actually, you're both right. You are absolutely correct on all but one account, which is that his explanation is wrong. You see, Kryptonians are, somehow, able to bypass each other's bio-auras. So no, he's not wrong, though your explanation, though slightly incomplete, is also correct.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 12:12 AM
Ize19 is currently offline Click here to Send Ize19 a Private Message Find more posts by Ize19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

There is only one way to truly defeat Superman.

Go back in time and kill Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster before they were ever born!!!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2006 05:19 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Basic just pit him against the protaganist from any good anime (not DBZ)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 12:06 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SIC_666
You Made Me....

Re: I killed Superman

U bastard!!! mad WHY?!!!!!!!!!! :'( laughing out loud

"My god..The House of Ribs..Gone"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 03:34 AM
SIC_666 is currently offline Click here to Send SIC_666 a Private Message Find more posts by SIC_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

because he hates america and everything that superman stands for laughing

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 05:33 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote