KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » So, how should Superboy-Prime Return?

So, how should Superboy-Prime Return?
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, how should Superboy-Prime Return?

Well, he's currently under keep of the Green Lanterns. But we all know he'll get out or be let out in some way. (I am hoping he breaks out...being let out isn't a feat).

In what capacity will DC use him?

I'm currently making an idea for what they could do with him to make that whole "he's a bigger theat than the Anti-Monitor" thing true but I definitely need to fine-tune it. And I'm very interested in hearign what some of you have to say.

If this doesn't belong in the Superman section, apologies... I wasn't sure.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 05:38 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I heard a spoiler that he's going to be killed by an evil alternate version of Superman

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:51 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean this?
quote:
Apparently future storylines for a variety superman titles has been leaked, most noteably the chronciles of superman prime to be written by grant morrison and pencilled by Val Semeiks.

Its set less than ten years in the future in which the Man of Steel is finding a number of drastic changes occuring in his life. Vast Power surges coming at random times as his abilities soar off the charts (to unprecendented levels), whilst all his vulnerablities begin to decrease including his susceptibility to magic. He has no idea as to why and he has difficulty keeping his powers in check...........

MAJOR SPOILER

Similar to the Jet Li blockbuster 'The One', a Superman from an alternate reality (Ultraman) has been murdering all the supermen from alternate earths, thus there life force being split between the remaining survivors. Having just killed Kal-L of Earth one, only one superman remains, Kal-EL of earthg 2 our future superman prime. Forever pursued by the Lantern Corps of his universe this evil Superman will stop at nothing until his he truely is..... the last kryptonian, to turely become a God.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 08:01 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yeah

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 08:22 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eh. There's too much to do with SBP to let him die like that.

A) The Guardians are up to something... SBP knows something of value to them is what most people think.
B) He's a powerful villain who was contained...they don't just get killed off by toher villains, do they? I thought they escape and cause lots of havoc.

Besides, I like him. i want to see him get out and raise all kinds of Hell.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:28 AM