KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman to appear on 'The Batman'

Superman to appear on 'The Batman'
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Superman to appear on 'The Batman'

'The batman' is starting to head towards the DCAU route in their own way.

Does we are going to have a new DCAU, only crappier

The new DC animated universe TNDCAU or,

The new but crappier DC animated universe TNBCDCAU

from supermanhomepage.com

As we reported a few weeks ago, Superman will be making his first appearance on "The Batman" animated series next season.
TV Guide magazine has given us a first glimpse of Superman's appearance on the show, and has this to say about the appearance of further superheroes...

For four seasons of The Batman, the Caped Crusader has acted locally. Now it's time to think globally. In the CW cartoon's two-part season finale (4/28 and 5/5), an alien invasion forces Batman to work with another superhero, Martian Manhunter. And that's just the beginning: In Season 5, Batman makes more superfriends. "Martian Manhunter is starting the Justice League," executive producer Alan Burnett says, "and he would like nothing better than to have Batman on the team."

Read more at the TV Guide's website and check out the April 30 edition of the TV Guide magazine (out this week) for a first look at the Flash on "The Batman".

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 06:19 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

god why do they have to go there. They know they can't beat DCAU. why bother? why not just show repeats of the old batman and superman and JL and JLU. they'll be a 1000X better.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 09:26 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

The Superman? confused

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 07:25 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tron
The Superman? confused

Yes, and I guess soon to appear are:

The Flash
The Green lantern
The hawkman
The Lex luthor
The Metallo

I can't wait to see their designs on those.

They'll probably give Lex Luthor purple dred locks, and hawkman no wings.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 02:20 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Those two together?You got to be kidding me!That is horrible.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 03:05 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

I'll be buying 'the batman' DVDs purely for collectors value. I'm interested to watch it and check it out, and see what they are doing.

but other than that meh. I'll be also buying 'the new adventures of batman' , and ''the new adventures of superman' dvds, along with the next superfriends dvd coming in august.

that was the dcau back then, they used the same voice actors for years.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 11:26 PM
EkinEku

Can't wait for this show to die off so they can start making more timmiverse cartoons

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 08:00 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

To even attempt this is way too early & unneccessary. They still haven;t touched on classic Batman villains like Two-Face.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:03 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Chris

yea i haven't heard anything about two face abd u think he would be in it cause of all the other villains they put into it

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 01:54 AM
Spider-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

they won't use two face as he's being used in the Batman Begins franchise. so...its very unlikely we'll see him animated anytime soon.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:04 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Looks like we at least get to see supes smack the crap out of some of "The Batman's" rogues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT0mlHWkqgA

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 01:25 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wait... are they using the same voices for Lois, Superman, and Jimmy?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 03:13 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Originally posted by batdude123
Wait... are they using the same voices for Lois, Superman, and Jimmy?

Yup.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 03:42 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superherovandal
they won't use two face as he's being used in the Batman Begins franchise. so...its very unlikely we'll see him animated anytime soon.

That's the point, we haven't even seen all of Batman's villains & we're getting Superman & the Justice League already. It's much too early.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 03:48 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

was that metalo?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 01:14 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where & when?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2007 06:58 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

I think it's going to be good

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 06:40 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
was that metalo?
with the gk in his chest i thought it was HH
but anyway new legion of super heroes now with mon-el http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb4bRT9aqkQ they all look different

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 07:20 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

That show is garbage. I was hoping they didn't get a season 2

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 08:41 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

i know but just saying mon-el looks cool

Old Post Aug 14th, 2007 09:59 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote