KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » rex

rex
Started by: chickenlover98

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

rex

rex please unban the thread. honestly why ban the thread? we have mostly been civil. the only one who canot use reason is phenomenol. why throw out this debate? the thread is a year old. please ban phenomenol and unban the thread.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 05:11 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phenomenol
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is complete bias and hate!

Rex did the right thing.

You guys were wrong and resulted to flaming me !

Rex will also lock this thread.

"Omg its like saying Cyclops a "BUILDING BUSTER" can beat Supes "a city buster". Its bias Phenominal dont listen to them, if they got unbiased judges who dont hate you or DB you would have one. Come on your argument was much better than his, you countered every single thing he put forward!"
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=467197&pagenumber=1

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:50 AM
Phenomenol is currently offline Click here to Send Phenomenol a Private Message Find more posts by Phenomenol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

confused

The Word

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:29 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rex locked the thread because of Phenomenol & it was stay closed.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:48 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:50 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solar
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phenomenol
This is complete bias and hate!

Rex did the right thing.

You guys were wrong and resulted to flaming me !

Rex will also lock this thread.
I looked it over and he closed it because of yu...because well your stupid.

Respect: Tick Rai Magnus RF

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:18 PM
Solar is currently offline Click here to Send Solar a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

And it may also be because of the starter of this retarded topic.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:46 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phenomenol
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheTick
I looked it over and he closed it because of yu...because well your stupid.

No, he closed it because the members were flaming me because they failed to back up their claims.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:02 PM
Phenomenol is currently offline Click here to Send Phenomenol a Private Message Find more posts by Phenomenol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

It takes two to tango. it was closed because of posters on both sides of the issue, it devolved in to little more than a flame war and trolling of each side.. just as every topic about DBZ in the comic book sections do. Its true, find me one DBZ thread outside of the anime/manga section that ended peacefully without hosility from either side.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 11:16 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

He specifically said he closed it because you were trolling.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 12:28 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Endless Mike
"This is closed simply because people cannot be civil towards one another. Primarily Phenomenol."

Phenomenol was not the only perpetratitor to its closing.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 12:39 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

He was the one precipitating it all though. People were flaming him due to his trolling.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 01:00 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

He was the one precipitating it all though. People were flaming him due to his trolling.
Yeah, that is why Rex said Primarily Phenomenol. But people don't need to respond to trolling.

Its... something I'm trying to learn not to do.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 01:24 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, he was a pretty damn annoying troll.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 01:37 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well, he was a pretty damn annoying troll.
Was? Did he get banned?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 01:43 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk
Was? Did he get banned?
No, I meant was as in he was annoying as hell in that thread.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 02:48 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, I meant was as in he was annoying as hell in that thread.
Sorry, that was supposed to imply that he still IS annoying.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 03:49 AM
Phenomenol
Restricted

Account Restricted

The troll was the one LYING about the scans that they posted!!! You post incomplete swcans just to piss me off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Everyone in that forum flamed and none of knew what you were talking about.

None of you can't even read.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 05:19 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

How were they incomplete? Because I didn't post the entire comic?

I only needed to post the relevant parts.

The moderator himself said you were trolling.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 05:40 AM
Phenomenol
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the thing Mike you didn't post the relevant parts. And you made up stories about the scans you posted.

"Omg its like saying Cyclops a "BUILDING BUSTER" can beat Supes "a city buster". Its bias Phenominal dont listen to them, if they got unbiased judges who dont hate you or DB you would have one. Come on your argument was much better than his, you countered every single thing he put forward!"
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=467197&pagenumber=1

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 05:52 AM