KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » If you were in charge of a Superman comic book storyline.....

If you were in charge of a Superman comic book storyline.....
Started by: Kal-El_08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you were in charge of a Superman comic book storyline.....

Well, the thread is pretty self explanatory. Tell what kind of story you'd make & which villains you'd use or if you'd create your own totally new villain & do tell what that villain would be like.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 11:13 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I'd retcon Apokolips Now

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:34 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i'd do an elseworld arc. i like seeing superman in different costumes.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:53 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I'd tell the history of why Kryptonians and humans are so alike yet so different.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 06:23 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magnuslives

i'd murder all of superman's family and friends and all the main supes villains are in on it - but none of them did it and superman has to find out who did it and why and beat them before they wipe out everyone. plus, the villains are getting together while he's doing this and he plots his revenge against them all because he is so distraught at everyone's death he is almost completely psycho.

wierd, i know....

Last edited by magnuslives on Oct 20th, 2007 at 12:53 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 12:50 PM
magnuslives is currently offline Click here to Send magnuslives a Private Message Find more posts by magnuslives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Here's a crazy idea.....do an elseworlds story about Dr. Doom trying to take over the world after killing Lex Luthor, and having Superman try to stop him.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 07:31 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuppMan

Imagine this as a movie promo or trailer.. yes, i'm biased.. superman rocks.

BACKGROUND INFO:
(DC)
Superman has taken a leave of absence from planet earth and has resided within the sun for five years. His powers have grown tremendously. He returns to planet earth and on his flight back he flies through a tear in space. Somewhere in the process cosmic energy from the tear has weakened him. He is left falling towards Earth and crash-lands. He awakens in a dessert a little dazed. His powers are still intact for that is the only way he could survive such a fall. As he starts to get up he sees that some kryptonite has fallen from space and scattered around him. He automatically starts to cringe, but soon realizes that the kryptonite has no affect on him. He stares up at the sun as if looking for answers for he doesn’t know what to make of it. He reasons that this Earth is not his Earth. Here he has his strengths, but not his weaknesses. He must stay low until he can figure where he is and what’s going on. He wanders through this Earth in a hooded cape to disclose his identity. (Little does he know, he’s in the marvel universe)
(MARVEL)
Phoenix, the Juggernaut and Magneto have teamed up to wreak havoc, to continue their domination over mankind and they’ll destroy all who stands in their way. This time around they have a secret weapon that will seal the fate of mankind for sure. Magneto has figured a way to control the green beast, to make him work for his team. He has the Hulk in a mind trance that makes him crush those who appose Magnetos reign.

MOVIE PROMO:
Music: requiem for a dream

Magneto and his team are destroying cities. With phoenix’s abilities buildings as well as people are materialized in seconds. Wolverine lays by the road side motionless. Spiderman is lying not too far from him with his mask torn up. Slumped into the damaged car where he fell lies Iron man. You see a horrific display of some of marvels best mutants fallen by the hands of Magneto and his team. They attempted to put a stop to the madness, but have failed. Colossus struggles to get up as the HULK pounces on him tearing a limb off. The juggernaut sees a family of humans hiding inside a bus. He runs at the bus full speed with his head tucked down. Nothing can stop the juggernaut and therefore the people inside the bus can do nothing but close their eyes and wait for their death. (Nothing but silence) A shock wave is sent through out the city. The bus moves a few feet, but is not destroyed. The people open their eyes to find themselves still alive. They can’t believe what they see. Magneto looks in disbelief. The hulk stops smashing to observe the phenomena. All you see is the juggernaut lying on the ground. His helmet ripped off with a fist imprint. Hovering over the Juggernaut, is no one else but the stranger from another universe.

The screen goes dark

COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 03:46 PM
SuppMan is currently offline Click here to Send SuppMan a Private Message Find more posts by SuppMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

Jimmy Olsen becomes like a vampire and is his new arch-nemmesis.

Comeon, you should've expected that, he's a ginger.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 06:14 PM
Captain King is currently offline Click here to Send Captain King a Private Message Find more posts by Captain King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

have him kill darkseid, thor, and goku at the same time......then get sued

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 06:44 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unknowable
Restricted

Account Restricted

His return after death.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 08:09 PM
unknowable is currently offline Click here to Send unknowable a Private Message Find more posts by unknowable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I'd move him out of Metropolis to Washington, where he freelances for the Post and answers to the President. He becomes the Justice League's main man in the government. Also, he gets slight changes to his uniform, removing the swim-trunks look. (See below)

Attachment: ultimate superman.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 08:54 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote