KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Need scan of J'onn saying Kal is stronger.

Need scan of J'onn saying Kal is stronger.
Started by: MaxG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MaxG

Need scan of J'onn saying Kal is stronger.

I remember reading this awhile ago. Anyone have a scan of when J'onn says this? I need it for a debate on the official DC forums.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 04:58 AM
MaxG is currently offline Click here to Send MaxG a Private Message Find more posts by MaxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

what makes it so official?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 08:49 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 11:46 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I orgasm everytime i see that,seriously.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 12:49 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I orgasm everytime i see that,seriously.

I orgasm everytime I see the martian die.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 07:40 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Need scan of J'onn saying Kal is stronger.

Originally posted by MaxG
I remember reading this awhile ago. Anyone have a scan of when J'onn says this? I need it for a debate on the official DC forums.

In all the JLA I've read and I've read a crapload, I haven't once seen him say that. (in all honesty I might have, but forgotten sad ).

I have however seen the opposite, which is Superman saying MM is more powerful smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 09:53 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
In all the JLA I've read and I've read a crapload, I haven't once seen him say that. (in all honesty I might have, but forgotten sad ).

I have however seen the opposite, which is Superman saying MM is more powerful smile

I've seen J'onn telling Superman that he is the strongest of the league (which would include the Martian himself), and I've seen Doomsday declare that while the Manhunter is powerful, he "is no Superman."

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 10:12 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

superman issue, around the time of preus' return, during the wrath of gogo storyline, iirc...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2008 08:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MaxG

Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Just go away. Your post was pure troll. Reported.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 12:49 AM
MaxG is currently offline Click here to Send MaxG a Private Message Find more posts by MaxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

physicaly MM is closer to WW in strength i think, dont see MM out powering supes. He might be able to beat him in a fight using means other then physical but he sure isnt going to physically manhandle him. Supes can do battle with the likes of Black adam. Every time BA meets MM, MM gets literally torn apart lol.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 04:02 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

Feat-wise Superman strength feats blow MM out of the water. The closets thing to the statement was during the Superman Rex storyline when WW and MM claimed they couldn't hold Superman down.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2008 10:41 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

-doomsday-rex, to j'onn-

"you have power, but you are no superman":

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 03:14 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

edit

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 12:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Manhunter is cool than Superman. That's all that matters.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 04:06 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote