KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman returns, return to krypton gave me an idea

Superman returns, return to krypton gave me an idea
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Superman returns, return to krypton gave me an idea

I've just read the story Superman Exile, where superman travels to deep space.

Then I was thinking, the whole bit of Superman returning to krypton in the movie, would have made a great movie in itself, with tie the story superman exile, and ending up on war world

Last edited by OB1-adobe on Dec 23rd, 2008 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 04:39 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

It wouldn't work. People are confused enough. Someone needs to create a movie starting from the beginning which introduces Superman and all the other good guy, but above all introduce Lex. However, they need to make sure that Lex is not the main villian. Someone new has to come and be a villian. People all around are getting sick of Lex as the villian.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 11:56 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

like batman begins. Where the villians, were fairly minimal, since the chunk of the story was about becoming batman.

the bulk of the movie should be about clark becoming superman, introducing lex as the big buisness power mogul (i thought the conglomrerate of mad scientist becoming buisness man in STAS was genius), have the villain be like parasite, or the toy man or something.

The thing is about Lex Luthor, is that he has become part of supporting cast, he is just as necessary as having lois lane, kimmy olsen, perry white, and pa and ma kent

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 03:49 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote