KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Wanting to collect superman comics, need help on where to begin.. and sites to order

Wanting to collect superman comics, need help on where to begin.. and sites to order
Started by: SuperkatmanX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperkatmanX

Wanting to collect superman comics, need help on where to begin.. and sites to order

Hi i really like superman, and want to start collecting the comics..
i just need some help on where to begin and what sites there are to order from.. Theres just so many of them a round these days.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 08:09 AM
SuperkatmanX is currently offline Click here to Send SuperkatmanX a Private Message Find more posts by SuperkatmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Try at Herochat.com

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 06:26 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skygunner41
I'll be back!

Ask Enyalus , Quanchi and Mindset. Obviously they got many supes comic.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 02:13 AM
skygunner41 is currently offline Click here to Send skygunner41 a Private Message Find more posts by skygunner41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hush77hush

have a look at 26pigs.com or look for backissue.co.uk.
or even have a look at my ebid store.lol.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2009 11:08 AM
hush77hush is currently offline Click here to Send hush77hush a Private Message Find more posts by hush77hush Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Really, it'd be easier to start at your local comic shop. Ask the owner and the other employees on how to get a good start. You can also talk amongst the customers who frequent the shop. I'm sure that they'll have some good input for you.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 07:46 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperkatmanX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Really, it'd be easier to start at your local comic shop. Ask the owner and the other employees on how to get a good start. You can also talk amongst the customers who frequent the shop. I'm sure that they'll have some good input for you.

thanks heaps for that,, i think thats what i might do.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2009 10:38 PM
SuperkatmanX is currently offline Click here to Send SuperkatmanX a Private Message Find more posts by SuperkatmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

mycomicshop.com is an excellent site to suffice most/all of your comic needs.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 12:08 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote