KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Favorite Superman Movie

Whats your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Superman 3 18.75%
Superman II 3 18.75%
Superman III 0 0%
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace 0 0%
Superman Returns 5 31.25%
Superman II: The Richard Donnor Cut 5 31.25%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite Superman Movie
Started by: Indestructible

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Indestructible
The Power House

Favorite Superman Movie

My Favorite is Superman II: The Richard Donnor Cut.

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 09:09 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Superman II: Restored International Cut

Even though its a bootleg and never made it into a real production.

It had the best story with in continuity.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jul 18th, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:44 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Superman or the Donner Cut of Superman II for me. Can't decide which.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 10:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Superman 2. Man o' man, if they only had CGI back then.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 03:39 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Yea I know right zorro

Fav Villians: The Joker, Red Skull, The Riddler, Two-Face, Bane, Ozymandias, Magneto, Doc Ock, Venom, Carnage, Pyro, Blob, Avalache, Toad, Sabertooth, Green Goblin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 09:36 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Ooops...i did not see the donner cut on the list...for me its Superman II and or Superman II the Donner cut

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 12:07 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
Superman or the Donner Cut of Superman II for me. Can't decide which.

yeah same here.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 09:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

fave supes movie is... Superman 2

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 10:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

1) Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut
2) Superman II
3) Superman
4) Superman III
5) Superman Returns
6) Superman IV: The Quest For Peace

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 04:39 PM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

1) Superman Returns
2) Superman I
3) Superman II
4) Superman IV

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 05:03 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
1) Superman Returns
2) Superman I
3) Superman II
4) Superman IV

are you serious?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 01:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by -Pr-
are you serious?

Yeah! I loved Superman Returns because of all the stunts. All the scene that Superman 1-4 could accomplish at that time. I especially loved the part with the plane. However, I hated the cast. They picked a bad Superman! They even gave him a son which I hated.

I loved Superman 1 over all the other old Superman movies because it introduced Clark, Lois.. Etc. Superman 2, if I remembered was centered around him losing his power. It was interesting.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 03:54 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah! I loved Superman Returns because of all the stunts. All the scene that Superman 1-4 could accomplish at that time. I especially loved the part with the plane. However, I hated the cast. They picked a bad Superman! They even gave him a son which I hated.

I loved Superman 1 over all the other old Superman movies because it introduced Clark, Lois.. Etc. Superman 2, if I remembered was centered around him losing his power. It was interesting.

no expression ok.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:58 AM
zeel

Superman 2,superman1,then superman returns the rest all sucked.

I think superman returns was a great movie but the problem is most people go into it with to high of expectations. And as usual they get dissapointed. The main issue i have with superman returns was it didnt remind me of the comics like super man 1 and 2 did. the next superman returns will be better i think. Routh did a hell of a job but can never replace reeves. We need a villan in the next movie with super powers, not a lex luthor.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:35 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

*votes for Superman returns*

Ha!

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 03:40 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 06:18 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by The Nuul
(please log in to view the image)

Brock f*cking Lesnar!! eek! He could beat superman

stick out tongue

How does Superman returns have more votes that supes 1, 2 and 2 (RD cut)? What the hell is wrong with this forum

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:40 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Superman The Movie

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2009 11:49 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote