KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Was hopin' if you guys could HELP me out with something

Was hopin' if you guys could HELP me out with something
Started by: Tra-EL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tra-EL

Was hopin' if you guys could HELP me out with something

Hey guys, I'm hoping maybe someone can help me out with something. I'm doing a little project for school, and I chose a Superman theme to go along with a speech that I have to come up with. I'm tying in life's lessons with Superman's story and wanted to do a presentation of his time line.

What I wanted was maybe something of a collage or some nice pictures from his start to where we are now so to speak. Maybe from Lara and Jor-EL sending baby Kal on the rocket, to Krypton exploding, him landing in Kansas, Clark Kent, Daily planet, Doomsday, just anything that tells his story and the significance of his life through pictures. If you guys can post your fav pics of his process that would help me out dearly! Thanks in advance, it would help a lot!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 11:19 PM
Tra-EL is currently offline Click here to Send Tra-EL a Private Message Find more posts by Tra-EL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

You can probably find that kind of stuff in the respect thread

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:41 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

There is this thing called the internet, you can use that
smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 01:09 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tra-EL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthmaul1
There is this thing called the internet, you can use that
smile

The only reason why I asked here was because even though I have tons of pictures of Superman myself, it's always good to go that extra mile and find a unique picture I've never seen before and on this site I've seen that and seen some people post pictures i have not seen whether it be from a comic I don't own or a personal fave. I would like to get a good pic of Superman's rocket, Krypton exploding, etc other than the countless pics of Superman just standing there if you will. Like I said, I have pictures but it's all about finding the right one.Thanks anyway, I'll go along with the suggestion above.

Last edited by Tra-EL on Oct 14th, 2009 at 02:36 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 02:33 PM
Tra-EL is currently offline Click here to Send Tra-EL a Private Message Find more posts by Tra-EL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote