KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » SO....Neo vs Superman???

SO....Neo vs Superman???
Started by: scenictragedy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scenictragedy
Restricted

Account Restricted

SO....Neo vs Superman???

So I saw this argument somewhere else on the site and I would like to point out that in order to fight Neo superman would have to enter the Matrix therefore losing all his physical powers and rendering him pathetic. And since Superman was made in what the 70s we all know that it is very unlikely that he would be good with a computer. Superman would win in the real world but in the Matrix, where superman would have to fight Neo, NEO IS SUPERMAN!!!!!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 08:16 PM
scenictragedy is currently offline Click here to Send scenictragedy a Private Message Find more posts by scenictragedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: SO....Neo vs Superman???

quote: (post)
Originally posted by scenictragedy
So I saw this argument somewhere else on the site and I would like to point out that in order to fight Neo superman would have to enter the Matrix therefore losing all his physical powers and rendering him pathetic. And since Superman was made in what the 70s we all know that it is very unlikely that he would be good with a computer. Superman would win in the real world but in the Matrix, where superman would have to fight Neo, NEO IS SUPERMAN!!!!!

Wouldn't Superman think that the Matrix is the real deal, like Neo did in Matrix 1. So he would assume he has his powers and because he would believe this he would have them.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 17th, 2010 08:34 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

he's superman. he's a dumbass.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 12:15 AM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

It's been a while since I saw the movies but don't those machines have to penetrate your skin to put you in the Matrix? I don't think they could break Superman's skin

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 05:41 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Hell Lancer
he's superman. he's a dumbass.

No, he's very intelligent.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 06:04 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No, he's very intelligent.

thumb up

He's even improved on some of his father's work, iirc. Not to mention Superman has been inside of virtual reality type dimensions/situations before. Provided he can actually go inside the Matrix, his willpower and sense of belief wouldn't make him helpless, imo.

I'll be nice and not point out what else is wrong with the opening post.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 06:47 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

He's even improved on some of his father's work, iirc. Not to mention Superman has been inside of virtual reality type dimensions/situations before. Provided he can actually go inside the Matrix, his willpower and sense of belief wouldn't make him helpless, imo.

I'll be nice and not point out what else is wrong with the opening post.

I'm the dark side of your conscience so I'll do it for you.

JakeTheBank: Yes OP, because 70s Superman is the most current version of Superman. He also has no h2h training either there sir! I mean WW and Batman never sparred with him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 07:08 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scenictragedy
Restricted

Account Restricted

all good arguments! that is very true about his skin!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 09:19 PM
scenictragedy is currently offline Click here to Send scenictragedy a Private Message Find more posts by scenictragedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'm the dark side of your conscience so I'll do it for you.

JakeTheBank: Yes OP, because 70s Superman is the most current version of Superman. He also has no h2h training either there sir! I mean WW and Batman never sparred with him.

laughing

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 09:47 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vortector

superman in the matrix

If Superman were somehow linked up in the matrix he would be vulnerable in many ways. The difference is; he wouldn't have to figure out he's in a machine - his own knowledge of what he could do would still make him impervious to any attacks. Now if he became aware of what the matrix was - he would become even more powerful. Neo would still get the upperhand because he is, in a sense; at one with the network.

The biggest booster is that if Superman died in the Matrix; he would not die in reality - as determined by many comics (he cannot die). But that is unfair in a real world battle.

What would make the biggest difference is that Superman would not worry about dodging bullets and just snatch up Neo and F* him up.

Now Neo, being as innovative as he is; would merely conjure up some Kryptonite and Superman is now toast.

What would make the biggest difference is if you said Agent Smith vs. Superman.

Superman would stand no chance whatsoever in the Matrix. And after Superman became Agent Smith, neither would the rest of the world.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:02 AM
vortector is currently offline Click here to Send vortector a Private Message Find more posts by vortector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

The Machines wouldn't need anybody else hooked to their machines, if they could hook Superman up to their power supply. The guys a Hyper Solar Battery - he absorbs ENORMOUS amounts of solar radiation via some obviously exotic means. Although maybe Sky being scorched would reduced his power supply.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2010 08:09 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bredpit
Restricted

Account Restricted

live tv channels

Well all are fare arguments, everyone shares the right points as well.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2010 09:40 AM
bredpit is currently offline Click here to Send bredpit a Private Message Find more posts by bredpit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote