KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Belladonna Pictures

Belladonna Pictures
Started by: Belladonna 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

Question Belladonna Pictures

I've been searching everywhere for pictures of Belladonna Boudreaux (Gambit's wife) and I can't find anything sad if anyone finds any pics can you post them here please? Thanks!

Love to all,
Bella

Gambit-"It was chere, every moment"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:45 PM
Belladonna 16 is currently offline Click here to Send Belladonna 16 a Private Message Find more posts by Belladonna 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ms.alvers
Restricted

Account Restricted

pyslke is the best!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:42 AM
ms.alvers is currently offline Click here to Send ms.alvers a Private Message Find more posts by ms.alvers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Does this help? big grin It's the only pic I found of her....

Attachment: bella.jpg
This has been downloaded 256 time(s).

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 03:47 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

Hehe thanks for the pic X-Women smile but I was thinking of pictures that were a little less...YOWSA! lol but thanks for the thought!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 04:24 AM
Belladonna 16 is currently offline Click here to Send Belladonna 16 a Private Message Find more posts by Belladonna 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Where is Belladonna from?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:35 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

what does she has on her... ekhm.... brests... blink bows?!
Who is her stylist?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:13 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:08 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

To Kes: Belladonna is from New Orleans she grew up with Remy and eventually they were married. She was a member of the Assasins Guild and Remy was a member of the Thieves Guild their families thought that by marrying the two they could unit the two guilds as one. Kinda a Romeo and Juilet deal.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 03:18 AM
Kes
Philie

Thanks

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 11:59 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

Shes dead right.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:38 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

YEAH, she is! And now Remy belongs fully to Rogue! bua ha ha ha hah! evil face evil face evil face

One thing... this scanty bikini is terrible... with bows?! it hardly covers her brests and ass! And haircut?! She looks like a lion!
I just HATE Belladonna!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:17 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well its Carnaval. She's probably dancing samba stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:20 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

with bows on her brests?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Bows are not in vogue in this season laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:27 PM
Kes
Philie

Maybe its part of the costum blink

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 02:28 PM
X-Woman

laughing out loud Maybe it's her job as a dancer??!

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 06:58 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

He he I know what you all mean, the costume is horrible but there are some other pictures of her that aren't so skimpy. And hence the reason I started this post, I can't seem to find them

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 10:29 PM
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

AHAA! I found some pictures of a little more conservative version of Belladonna. These scans are from the issue where she dies I believe. However, she doesn't really die she seems to be able to live through everything (talk about the ex from hell)! Anyhoo, here are the pics.

One

Attachment: bel and remy.gif
This has been downloaded 254 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 10:44 PM
Belladonna 16
MissKitty16

And two

Attachment: kissin remy and bel.jpg
This has been downloaded 211 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 10:46 PM
Paola
Ronin

Verauko is not going to like this..... no

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:32 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeladonnaLeBeau
Wankerqueen of Wankervile

Thank you very much to all for the informations and pictures. As you can see after my username I am a huge fan of Gambit too embarrasment

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:34 AM
BeladonnaLeBeau is currently offline Click here to Send BeladonnaLeBeau a Private Message Find more posts by BeladonnaLeBeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote