KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » who is titania

who is titania
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chokobo

who is titania

is it roug with the powers of jean grey? confused

Old Post Sep 9th, 2003 11:30 PM
chokobo is currently offline Click here to Send chokobo a Private Message Find more posts by chokobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

The only Titania I'm aware of is a villain that makes appearance in Avengers, Hulk & She-Hulk comics. Here's a page where you can read up on her:

http://leaderslair.crosswinds.net/m...ns/titania.html

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 12:23 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I guess that in the animated series they called Rogue - Titania, here in Mexico

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:12 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Rogue in portuguese is called Vampira (vampire stick out tongue ) Sucks messed
And Storm is Tempestade messed Which is the same only translated.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 03:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Cool.... I believe in Spain they call Rogue "Picara"..... that's really funny!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:03 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

In France, Rogue is called Malicia (in the animated series cause in the movie, they kept Rogue as her name)

D-Chan

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:15 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Yeah..... they did the same here in Mexico.... but when the movie came out I was able to buy it and I wanted it in Spanish, I bought it and it was in Spain's spanish not "mexican spanish"... anyway, Rogue was called Picara laughing out loud... Wolverine - "Lobezno"..... Cyclops - "Ciclope"..... well I'll just tell the funny ones.... Pyro- "Piros" (that made laugh a whole day) and Deathstrike "Dama Mortal".... this are pretty much the correct translations to their names.... but that doesn't mean they're not funny laughing out loud

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:28 PM
Kes
Philie

lol Here Rogue,Storm and Cyclops (Ciclopese) where the only different ones. As far as I can remember. Rogue is really far off. I guess they use vampira because of her power. She sucks ppls powers, not with fangs but stick out tongue
Storm and Cyclopse are just translations.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 04:47 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

yes.... i guess we're off topic now, but i don't care.... i was planning to start a topic about this, you know.... something like ..... how are the X-men call in your country or something like that.......
Wolverine is called "Guepardo" here in Mexico and once I was playing "Marvel Super Heroes" in a public place and asked a little boy.... who's the best one? wolverine? and he said "No... it's Guepardo" laughing out loud..... I guess he hadn't seen his real name at the top of the screen....laughing out loud
A "guepardo" is like a cheetah... I think

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 05:35 PM
Kes
Philie

lol

Old Post Sep 10th, 2003 05:43 PM