KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-men Bios

X-men Bios
Started by: collosus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
collosus
the metal warrior

Question can any one give me some info on collosus

ty if u do give me some info

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 08:33 PM
collosus is currently offline Click here to Send collosus a Private Message Find more posts by collosus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

Name: Piotr Rasputin
Powers: Ability to transform himself into Metal
Originally from: Russia
Known Family: None

Brought in as one of Magneto's crew after the Brotherhood turned on him, not much is known about the young man Colossus. During a brief encounter with Logan though, it seems that he is not one of Magneto's henchman of his own free will. Magneto is holding Piotr's family and forcing Piotr to do as he wishes if he ever hopes to see them again. With Magneto now out of the picture, it remains to be seen what will happen with Colossus and his family.

With mutant abilities that allow him to turn his entire body into organic metal, Colossus is no light weight! He could easily hold his own against the heaviest hitters on either of the X-Men or Brotherhood teams.

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 08:43 PM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
collosus
the metal warrior

ty mystique

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:31 AM
collosus is currently offline Click here to Send collosus a Private Message Find more posts by collosus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

wink Real Name: Peter (Piotr) Rasputin Nikovalitch
Powers: Mutant power to transform his skin to organic steel.
First Appearance: Giant Sized X-Men #1
Creators: Len Wein, Dave Cockrum and Chris Claremont

Pro-File: Piotr Rasputin was born in a little farm in Siberia, but when his mutant power manifested, Colossus suffered the regular prejudice. When the Original X-Men were kidnapped, Xavier invited him to join his new team and he accepted. He became a member of the New X-Men, becoming a great hero. Even with the soul of an artist, Piotr managed to help the team many times. He had a little romance with Kitty Pryde when she used to be called Sprite and later Ariel. When the X-Men gave their lives to beat the Adversary, Roma saved them, transporting the team to the Reaver´s base in Australia. Colossus remained there, until the team crossed the Siege Perilous. He was reborn as Peter Nicholas, a Soho painter. He remained with no memory of his hero past until the Shadow King possessed him. Professor X was able to take Peter out of his control, by reverting his mind to his Colossus persona. After the adventure in Muir Island against the Shadow King, Colossus became a member of the X-Men Gold Strike, until great traumas began to happen in his life: first, his brother Mikhail returned from the dimension that he was locked, just to transport the Morlocks to another dimension. After, his sister Illyana, former Magik, died from the Legacy Virus. When with battle against Magneto, Colossus left the X-Men and joined the Acolytes and stayed with them until Avalon was destroyed by Holocaust. When that happen, he returned to Earth and joined his friends Shadowcat and Nightcrawler at Excalibur.

His stay with Excalibur generated sparks with Kitty´s then boyfriend, Pete Wisdom. After some time, Piotr began to have feelings for Meggan, but she and Brian Braddock made the vows and got married. After this, Excalibur disbanded and Colossus, with Kurt and Kitty, return to America. After a fight with Cerebro and his agents, Colossus returned to the X-Men.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:32 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

big grin

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:34 AM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

hey we should do a post about x-men bios, so we can compare them with the X-MEN EVOLUTION bios

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:42 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
collosus
the metal warrior

k good idea

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:53 AM
collosus
the metal warrior

and ty all

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:54 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

ok i´ll start

Gambit X-MEN EVOLUTION Name: Remy Lebeau
Powers: Ability to kinetically charge any item
First Episode: Day of Reckoning
Must See Episodes: Day of Reckoning I and II, Stuff of Villians, Impact, Cajun Spice
Originally from: New Orleans, Louisiana
Voiced by: Alessandro Juliani

Apparently one of the leaders of Magneto's new crew. Remy has become a go between for Magneto and the Brotherhood. During his initial appearance there seemed to be some attraction between Gambit and Rogue, especially on Rogue's part. Whether or not Remy shares her feelings is not yet known.

Being able to kinetically charge any item and have it explode on release, Gambit is not someone to be taken lightly. He also has moderate acrobatic and fighting skills to back up his mutant ablity. With Magneto's apparent "death" it remains to be seen what will happen to his crew

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:05 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

Remy LeBeau, the mutant known as Gambit, began life as an orphan on the streets of New Orleans. He bacame a pickpocket in order to survive. One day he happened to pick the pocket of Jean-Luc LeBeau the leader of the Thieves guild. Seemingly Jean-Luc liked the boy Remy and adopted him into his family and the guild(hence Remy's last name). Remy learned his thieving skills from the guild and I asume his fighting skills too. His mutant power to kinecticly charge objects surfaced during this time and he learned to use this gift in theiving and in battle. There was another guild in New Orleans. The Assasins guild, the enemy of the thieves guild. Remy fell in love with Belladonna, the daughter of the leader of the assasins guild. They got married and there was seemingly peace for a while. But events led to the "death" of Belladonna and later her resurection and Remy's exile from the guild, but that's a whole mess I don't want to get into. After Belladonna's "death" Remy worked for the evil mutant known as Sinister. He brought together a group of murderers called the Mauraders and led them to the Morlock tunnels. Much to Gambit's dismay, the Maurauders began slaughtering the Morlocks(he didn't know that that was what they were going to do). He tried to stop the slaughter and was almost killed, but he managed to save one little child called Sarah(who later became Marrow). It's unclear what Remy did after that, but later he met a de-aged Storm and followed her home to the X-Men. Since joining the X-Men Gambit has fought for Xavier's dream and done what he could to atone for his sins keeping his past a dark secret. He has also developed an attraction for the mutant called Rogue. And even though her power wouldn't permit them to touch he came to love her. Recent events allowed these to people to touch in Antartica and also brought Gambit's past to light. The X-Men and Gambit's lady love where horrified by what he had done and they left the guilt ridden cajun in Antartica in Uncanny X-Men #350. As of Uncanny X-Men #361 Gambit shows up again in Korea. Apparently he's there to steal a gem, a Cyttorak gem that Storm and ShadowCat have gone to recover. Storm plans on aiding Cain Marko, from whom the power was leeched and stolen. Kitty is there as backup. When Storm realizes Gambit is there, she gets kind of mad at him for not telling the people who care about him that he's still alive. He responds that he didn't know anyone cared. They agree to cooperate, but the first one to get the gem, gets it. In the end that ends up being Gambit, but he has a change of heart and takes it to Black Tom Juggernaut. Storm ends up going back and they find him there. She invites him back to the X-Men so he can resolve the problems with them and Rogue, because seperation could make them enemies and she doesn't want that. He agrees to go back.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:08 AM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

the last one was from the comics x-men eek!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:10 AM
collosus
the metal warrior

sorry i had to go but i will start apocalyse k?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:11 AM
Paola
Ronin

can you give Angel's bio..... both please big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:08 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey werewolf
i bite.

Comic Angel (though he's called Archangel where I saw this):

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: X-Men
Aliases: Angel III, Death III, Avenging Angel, Angel of Death, Dark Angel
Nationality: American
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #1

Powers and Abilities:
peak human strength, speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, eyesight, and hearing, hollow bone structure, zero body fat in his body, feathered wings allowing flight, healing power in his blood rejuvenates him and anyone with a compatible blood type it touches, carries a mystical sword

Affiliations:
X-Men, Four Horsemen, Champions, Defenders, X-Factor, X-Terminators, Ravens, Crimson Pirates, Rejects, Unknown Champions

Notes: Angel I and II were 1940's crime-fighters. Death I is the emboodyment of death. Death II belonged to a set of Horsemen that battled the Fantastic Four.

Archangel formerly possessed bio-metallic wings implanted into his body using Apocalypse's shape-shifting cells, which were razor sharp, could retract into his back, and fired wing fletchettes filled with a paralysing neuro-toxin. He once utilized energy-based powers which converted his wings into an extention of his own life-energy so that he could fly by levitation, heal both bodies and minds, and fire feather bolts that caused a disruptive metaphysical reaction in the life-force of others. Archangel's secondary mutation began showing in Uncanny X-Men #413, and was classified in #420.

Angel became Death in X-Factor #19, Archangel in Uncanny X-Men #243, and acted as the Avenging Angel only in flashbacks and in Uncanny X-Men #60.

Hope I helped. big grin

"Smile; it confuses people."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:47 AM
grey werewolf is currently offline Click here to Send grey werewolf a Private Message Find more posts by grey werewolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey werewolf
i bite.

Name: Warren Worthington
Powers: Wings that allow him to fly
First Episode: On Angel's Wings
Originally from: New York
Voiced by: Mark Hildreth

A wealthy bachelor, Warren has hard time adjusting to his mutation. He decided to use his powers to help people and became a lone vigilante, but Magneto caused the people to turn against him. He has stopped acting as a solo hero and also decided not to join the X-Men at present, but the invitation remains open.

Angel's mutation is a pair of huge white wings that allow him to fly.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:57 AM
grey werewolf is currently offline Click here to Send grey werewolf a Private Message Find more posts by grey werewolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
collosus
the metal warrior

ty frozen flame u did help

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:26 PM
Paola
Ronin

yes!!! you helped frozen flame!!! THANX Happy Dance

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 09:17 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey werewolf
i bite.

no problem. big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:43 AM
grey werewolf
i bite.

Can I do Pyro?! Can I do Pyro?! What? I Can? Okay then!!! big grin big grin laughing out loud

Here's his bio from X-Men Evo:

Name: John Allerdyce
Age: 19? [Though I think he's 18 since he's supposed to be the youngest among the Acolytes...]
Powers: Ability to control flame
First Episode: Day of Reckoning I
Must See Episodes: Day of Reckoning I and II
Originally from: Australia
Voiced by: Michael Dobson

One of Magneto's new crew. Pyro fought the X-Men - Brotherhood alliance in the Day of Reckoning episodes.

Pyro is able to control, but not generate flame. Therefore he always has to have something to make flame for him, such as a lighter or flame thrower. Take out his flame source and he's powerless! [*whines* He's not weak!!!!]

*sobs* Now I wish I didn't post that up!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:50 AM
grey werewolf
i bite.

Here's his bio from the comics. Well, it's not exactly a bio. big grin

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Deceased
Aliases: none
Nationality: Australian
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #141
Last Appearance: Cable #87
Powers and Abilities:
psionically manipulate fire, increasing its size and altering its form and temperature, resistance to heat and burning, flamethrower

Affiliations:
Freedom Force, Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Strikeforce

Notes: Pyro's Legacy infection was revealed in X-Men (2nd Series) Annual #2.

Hm...I'm going to look for his bio. big grin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:55 AM