KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » got a qeustion

got a qeustion
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

got a qeustion

was gambit in ne of the xmen movies that came out or henry cause those r two great characters and if they didnt put them into one of the movies then they r just dumb i liked the guy that throws the cards and henry was a cool big blue intelleigent monster wich was a cool charter but will they be in X3 when it comes out or what

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 04:17 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Hank McCoy (sp) was in X2 but he looked human. It was the scene in the bar, he's the guy on tv.
Gambit was suppose to be in X2 but Singer didnt have any time left so the scene didnt make it to the movie. Maybe in X3, nobody knows for sure.

Last edited by Kes on Oct 15th, 2003 at 07:13 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 05:19 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

The scene in the bar? Anybody got snaps cuz I saw it only once and I can't remember ANY bar scene.... No mate! No Remy in x2! I hope he'll be in x3 (but not Bloom! Geez!)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:00 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Its the scene with Mystique and the guard. The guard asks the bartender to turn the tv off, Hank was there in some debate show.
I think there are screen grabs in the X-MEN pics thread.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:15 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:19 PM
DeNiro

he looks so dumb in the tv he doesnt look like him at all and hank was one of my favs in the x men cartoons when i used to watch them but o well look what hollywood does to movie that should be excellent

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 09:01 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well they put him when he was still normal looking. He wasnt born blue. I think its a good idea, other wise how would they show him?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 10:44 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Wow... Thanks Kes! I still can't really remember that scene but here's McCoy! Tehehe... Must. Buy. X2. On. Dvd.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 06:12 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

i hope gambit is in X3

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 10:43 PM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote