KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Pyro pics

Would you suport Pyro's resurrection?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I'd like to see him back 70 66.04%
No, let him rest 15 14.15%
Depends on the circumstances of his return 21 19.81%
Total: 106 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pyro pics
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (106): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

pyro whos side will he be on in x men 3

whos side will pyro be in x men 3 it seemed at the end of x2 that he has chosen magnetos side but who knows it might change in x3
let me hear your thought people

let me see your comments

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 01:16 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think he'll stay on Magnetos side. And will batle with Iceman to see whose stronger. I think he can only came back to the good side if he has to like kill one of the x-men and can't or if in batle he does end up killing one of the x-men, Bobby most likelly. Just a theory.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 02:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

it be interesting to see who would win between iceman and pyro

keep the comments coming people

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 04:57 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I think that there will be a fight between Iceman and Pyro and Pyro will die... Because Pyro in the real X story dies... so John could be dead in the third part...
I wanna see how Bobby and Johnny fights together, and in the most dangeourus moment Pyro will sacrifice his life for Bobby (in the name of their lost frendship)... this could be touching, don't ya think?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 05:30 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh kinda making up for his mistakes in the end!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:11 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

And what if they (creators of the movie) really "kill" Pyro in the third part? I don't want to see it... I'm gonna cry!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:22 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well it would be a bit violente but hey!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:35 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

You know...? it would be very tragic to see Pyro's death... I kinda like him... but something's wrong with him, he's not in a 100% so normal as the other teenagers...

And I really wanna see Rogue in the action... when she uses max of her powers!!! And beats Dark Phoenix for example (I'm only thinking too loud! big grin)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:42 PM
G.P
living bank advertisement

quote:
Originally posted by charmaine
keep the comments coming people
hmm...In her 75 last posts, Charmaine has said that 43 times... mad (please log in to view the image) Or is it a bet ?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:57 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

If she does that how will she control the Phoenix powers?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 06:58 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

rogue only ahs power when she touches people a good example in xmen2 when pyro lost it and he used his powers to set fire to things she only touched him and he immidietley weakened and because she kissed iceman earlier she used the ice powers to doubt out the damage what pyro did

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 07:06 PM
Kes
Philie

I think she used Pyros powers cos you don't see that icy imaged like when Iceman puts the fired out at the museum. From the guy that was smoking. If she absorbs a person for to long she kinda gets their personality or can even get their powers like in the comics with MsMarvel.

Last edited by Kes on Jul 15th, 2003 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:34 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Well Charmaine, you're wrong... Rogue didn't use Iceman's powers but Pyro's and put out the fire...

About beating Phoenix... I want to see a miracle... when Rogue will be able to use all powers of those mutants who she has touched, even long time after touching them. I wanna see an explosion of energy! I want Rogue to use absorbed powers when she only want to, and not just after touching someone... I've even made up a full story, you can read my fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/ "Take my hand" (search for "Verauko" big grin) I'm only by the eighth chapter and there's no action yet... but I'm still working on it, in the next few chapters I'l explain everything, how and when... hie hie big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 09:04 PM
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

pyro will be on the badside bcause he's 2 cocky with his powers

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 06:37 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh he keeps showing of and stuff.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:07 PM
LanceWindu

I hope he kicks some X-Men butt in X3.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:08 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

iwould 2 if i had powers like that

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:08 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol Yeh it is a pretty cool power.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:10 PM
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

um ya

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:11 PM
Kes
Philie

Still prefer Storm power smile

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 07:13 PM