KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Apocalypse In X-3 (at all)

Apocalypse In X-3 (at all)
Started by: The Apocalypse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Apocalypse

Apocalypse In X-3 (at all)

Who thinks its possible that Apocalypse could make any part in X-3 at all even if its just a lil one. Hes my all out fav character and it would be a dream come true to see him. I could go on but dont have that much time. If anyone KNOWS anything about him in X-3 speak now.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 06:08 PM
The Apocalypse is currently offline Click here to Send The Apocalypse a Private Message Find more posts by The Apocalypse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i dont think that he would appear cos all the talk is about phonix not aoa
@->--

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 08:08 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

He is not in X3 and won't be in it...maybe X5, because they would do Mr Sinister before they do Apocalypse...sorry wink

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 09:25 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightmare
Unregistered Mutant

Apocolypse should be hinted in x3 onwards. Sentinals should have been in x3 and Jean would turn die at the end then in X4 it would be phoenix.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 08:47 PM
Nightmare is currently offline Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apoc87

i think that X3 will be all bout the war between the mutants n the humans. so i dont think apocalypse will be in there cause then it would throw off the whole story line. besides its hard to picture apocalypse as a real person u know?? he jus seems more realistic as an animated character. well anyway i still dont think they'll have apoc int X3 n i dont think the should have him at all untill they have the war cause they'll have to show his whole past n they'll have to have cable, n then have the xmen tryin to stop him from bein unleashed n that'll be the whole movie n i'm realy lookin forward to seein the mutants kick the human's asses if u know what i mean.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:01 AM
Apoc87 is currently offline Click here to Send Apoc87 a Private Message Find more posts by Apoc87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i think x3 should be about phoenix and at the end of the movie cyclops and jean (or phoenix) would have a baby, who would be Cable. Then in x4 cable would be abducted and sent to the future. Then the hellfire club and maddie pyror would come in. the in x5 cable comes back and warns the x-men about apocalypse.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 02:26 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek!
then I hope the full cast got mutant powers or they will be too old to do that..... imagine Hugh Jackman as Prof X....... laughing out loud

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 05:45 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote