KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine

Should Hugh Jackman be Wolverine in X-men 3?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, you becha! 155 85.64%
Yeah, I guess. 15 8.29%
No Way! 7 3.87%
Who? 4 2.21%
Total: 181 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine
Started by: robstelox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robstelox

wolverine

i want to know if anyone can help me and give me or tell me a site that i can find rood quality pics of wolverine, because someone who has a talent with drawing promised me to draw a pic if i gave her one,and wolverine is my favorite character
thnx

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:14 PM
robstelox is currently offline Click here to Send robstelox a Private Message Find more posts by robstelox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robstelox

does anyone have a site that has good quality wolverine pics?

plz help me

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:21 PM
robstelox is currently offline Click here to Send robstelox a Private Message Find more posts by robstelox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:30 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well in the X-men pics thread there are a lot of great pics of him. In the last pages if I'm not mistaken. Also if you type Wolverine in any search engine (like google for example) tons of links with lots of good pics with pop up wink

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:08 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

vampire

Ok I read somewhere that Wolverine was once a vampire or something like that. Is this true? If it is how did he become one?
Ok that's all I want to know.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:43 AM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

i've never heard anything like that maybe in some alternate dimension or something but i never heard of it

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:46 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

what?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
that couldnt be more farther from the truth

Ashes

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:06 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

you ALL should read the Origin mini-series, and learn about the true past of Wolverine
his REAL name
WHERE did he was born
who his FAMILY is
WHEN did his mutation manifested
is very interesting

Ashes

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:09 AM
Blind-Enemy is currently offline Click here to Send Blind-Enemy a Private Message Find more posts by Blind-Enemy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

I don't have access to those comics, but you could tell me what site i could go to get this information.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:03 AM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

wait i'll see if i can post the front of the comic on here. then maybe you'll know what i am talking about.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:04 AM
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

Serrated Blades: A Wolverine Makeover

The other day I was doing some thinking, and after reading several interesting threads in the X-Men forum, I thought about the characters and what kinda of changes would be interesting. Then while looking at ones of my knives, I thought about Wolverines claws, and what could be a potentially interesting change. Then I thought that I might make him look more pestilent if his claws had a serration on them. Now, for those of you that do not know what a serrated blade looks like, it is somehwhat of a teeth pattern, cut into the blade to give it a saw look. So, isn't that a scarier thought; or a bit overboard and rediculous? I ask you...

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." ~ Albert Einstein
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
The MadKowDZs Website
"It is unwise to lower your defenses!"~Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:51 PM
MadKowDZs is currently offline Click here to Send MadKowDZs a Private Message Find more posts by MadKowDZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightmare
Unregistered Mutant

I think that they would be scarier but his smooth claws are better. I don't the think the weapon X guys would want to waste any of the rare adamatium cutting bits out.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:25 PM
Nightmare is currently offline Click here to Send Nightmare a Private Message Find more posts by Nightmare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

Go to google.com and click on images and type in Wolverine and Jean and it is in the second row last picture.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:50 PM
gambit88
Blackout

yea here it is that's a what if comic they make it like what if all the fantastic four all had the same power or somthing

Attachment: vampwolvie[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 933 time(s).

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:31 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Ouch that would be painful!

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:08 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rwendelin
Famke Fan

Oh. I see its like a what would happen if a this would happen thing. right? confused

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:12 PM
gambit88
Blackout

exactly but wolverine as a vampire would just be freaky then not even a silver bullet could kill a vampire

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:36 PM
rwendelin
Famke Fan

Yeah that is weird. I was thinking about that when I saw that pic. Blood-thristy Wolverine running through the X-Mansion and with the X-Men.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:16 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

OK, OK, OK, OK...
a what if story...
heyyyyy i liked that picture, and the punisher is in there Happy Dance

Ashes

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:48 PM
Blind-Enemy
Lures of the syren

here you go!
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Ashes

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:07 PM