KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Xtreme X-Men Pics

Xtreme X-Men Pics
Started by: DemonicGambit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Smile Xtreme X-Men 31

Okay I just read X-Treme X-Men issue 31 and I must say it wasn't what I hoped, but still a very good issue.

I was extremely shocked when I discovered Movie Rogue's name in the issue, this also has me a little confuesed erm And I'm not quite sure why she was there, or the car crash. But hopefully the next issue will explain more into this

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 09:49 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Argh I was waiting for it...but my stay in the US didn't allow me to be there when it would come out...*sigh*
Can you please give me some information (spoilers if necessary) about it ?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 11:45 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

hehe

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 02:29 AM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I dont think that was her real name, i think she was only using it to work there and if u notice her name was Anna as in Anna Paquin(Rogue from the movies) and i didnt like that she has an arm covered with tatoos, it wasnt what i hoped either! Nice sig Mystique, who did the name part?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:34 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

Haven't picked up XXM #31 yet, probably get it tomorrow. But, if you guys want a REALLY good one, pick up New X-Men #140. Worth every single cent.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:25 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I will Blopster!!! I trust in your x-pert word!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:12 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

*sighs* How could I do this ? *leaves and tries to go in every shop in Paris*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:06 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

(please log in to view the image) I want a copy

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 05:52 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

GET NEW X-MEN 146!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is this new character xorn who has been with the X-men for a coupla years after Magneto died. Xorn always wore a mask and was very good in believeing in the dream... In the new one: Xorn takes off his mask and procedes to beat the shit outta Xavier. It was Magneto this whole time underneath their noses.

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 07:52 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:47 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

When i read -men 146 i wasnt expecting anything until it revealed that it was the Master of Magnetism himself, Magneto and not only that but he crippled Professor X too, it was better than i expected ,now i cant wait to 147!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 12:19 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I dont think that was her real name, i think she was only using it to work there and if u notice her name was Anna as in Anna Paquin(Rogue from the movies) and i didnt like that she has an arm covered with tatoos, it wasnt what i hoped either! Nice sig Mystique, who did the name part?

No you misunderstood me. Yes I know Rogue was callling herself Anna, but I'm talking about the young teenage girl who was in the car crash. Her name was Maire D'Ancanto. In the car crash her mother, father and little brother all died. She was the only living one, and then in the hospital her uncle came to get her.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:34 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

eek! wow demonic that's cool!!!
So that girl is Rogue???

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 06:33 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Im so confused.....erm

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 03:20 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Chan
The One and Only :)

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
eek! wow demonic that's cool!!!
So that girl is Rogue???

No, I don't think so, the girl is ..... the girl big grin named Marie and Rogue is Anna, that's what I understood reading the review smile

D-Chan

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 04:48 PM
D-Chan is currently offline Click here to Send D-Chan a Private Message Find more posts by D-Chan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

oh sad

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2003 08:33 PM
Darth Vicious

Now u guys confused me, ill have to re-read it again and get back to u all!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 02:20 AM
jessica69
LHS rules

lets all take a (please log in to view the image) and(please log in to view the image) and maybe even a (please log in to view the image)and come back later

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:53 PM
jessica69 is currently offline Click here to Send jessica69 a Private Message Find more posts by jessica69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

i'll (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 04:56 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 05:11 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote