KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Human or Mutant

WYR: Be a human or a mutant
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Stay a human 2 2.90%
Be a mutant 67 97.10%
Total: 69 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Human or Mutant
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

Human or Mutant

If real life mutants actually existed, ya'know like the x-men and stuff like them, would you rather stay a human, or be a mutant?

I would so wanna be a mutant cool

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:22 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

I'd be a mutant.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:24 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesy Allerdyce

uh... a mutant power is cool and awesome, but i dont would wanna be a mutant... the most humans hates the mutants... they hunt them... the mutants life usual are hard and sad... sad

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:29 PM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

but a mutant has powers, and if he/she used those unique powers, they should be able to get away, but that's just how i see it.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:32 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesy Allerdyce

usually isn't enough his/her power... and the humans use the mutants like the cruel farmers with his animals... just look the ultimate x... weapon x... etc...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:35 PM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

in the real life - huh.. I hate this word... - every people is a 'mutant'... everybody can be pursued cuz the religion, hair, color, glasses, unique talent etc. It is every day. Not just in this X-world.

and rest of the mutats live simply life... like the rest of the people. but there are the police, the agents... like the superheroes in the X-Men. But not all of them are superhero or supervillain. or sacrifice in the Weapon x.
so I'd be a mutant!!! But not an ugly one...

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:51 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesy Allerdyce

yeah it's true, but that mutants, who turn out he is a mutant, the most people are extrudes him/her...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:56 PM
Dez Wagner
maniac

or love... nobody knows.. not all the people hate or use the mutants

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:03 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesy Allerdyce

yeah... but the most people hates them... like the skinheads are hates the such people who aren't such as him... and etc...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:07 AM
Dez Wagner
maniac

no! here are we! we don't hate them! big grin

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:16 AM
Blue-demon
Blue-Furred Nightcrawer

Wo cares if people hate you you got power

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:16 AM
Blue-demon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue-demon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue-demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

You're absolutely right!!!!! big grin

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:17 AM
Sesy Allerdyce

yeah, we love them, but the others... *sigh*

and i care... im a such person who care the others people opinions... sad

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:18 AM
Dez Wagner
maniac

but not all the people show what they feel! I mean if somebody teleported into the local train a bright sunny day nobody would look up and start to hate this person!

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:23 AM
Sesy Allerdyce

okay, its true... but this mutant is scare the people, isn't he? and the scare after they beings hate him...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:27 AM
Dark_Psylocke
Not one of them

I'd be a mutant. At least I'd have a reason to be hated.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:39 AM
Dark_Psylocke is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Psylocke a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Psylocke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

Sesy: no, I don't think so... maybe.. if he looks like Nightcrawler, but nobody will kill the punks or the hippies.. they looks like weird too for some ppl.
there was a tv show with weird situations and the ppl's reactions. and the most people didn't care of a murderlike man with clothes full of blood. Just avoided him.

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:52 AM
Sesy Allerdyce

yeah, the hippies and punks looks like weird, but they do this with themselves. they aren't borned other like the people. (and the "normal" people are struck the hippies and punks... so, why not struck and hates the mutants? )

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:03 AM
Dez Wagner
maniac

but they born different... cuz they have the courage to make what they think have to do!
and there are we... being a mutant is so relative... St. John doesn't look like a mutant, he is just man for the rest of the ppl. As we... So you are a mutant cuz you have the ability to understand your cats! It is relative! Nobody will throw you with eggs just because you understand your cats!

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:13 AM
Sesy Allerdyce

yeah, but this ability is unhurting. but the most people have a f***in idea the mutants has hurtful power, hurtful ability, and they are use this...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:21 AM