KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men (The Fox Animated Series)

X-Men (The Fox Animated Series)
Started by: FragileHaloRyuu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

X-Men (The Fox Animated Series)

I was just wondering if someone could tell about the plot of the 90's cartoon. I watched when I was 7 or so and I remember it being pretty angsty. So if you would oblige...

"Another sad moment came at that date was toward the end of the set I saw one poor f***er with a NIN t-shirt, holding it up. Seconds later I saw scuffling and no more NIN t-shirt."- Trent Reznor.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:47 PM
FragileHaloRyuu is currently offline Click here to Send FragileHaloRyuu a Private Message Find more posts by FragileHaloRyuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

yeah, what was that about? one of my friends, she hates x men, knew about it and i never did.... laughing out loud

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:03 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

The cartoon pretty much followed the comics.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:04 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

i never read any comics either.........

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:06 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

I never read the comics. I always thought the show was good though. For some reason I don't remember any of the Phoenix series or any other major story arcs. But I do remember a little of Apocalypse and one where they time traveled. I even remember the one where Jubilee joined and a stand alone Christmas episode. My favorite was Rogue and Gambit back then.

"Another sad moment came at that date was toward the end of the set I saw one poor f***er with a NIN t-shirt, holding it up. Seconds later I saw scuffling and no more NIN t-shirt."- Trent Reznor.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 11:12 PM
FragileHaloRyuu is currently offline Click here to Send FragileHaloRyuu a Private Message Find more posts by FragileHaloRyuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

There were "The Phoenix Saga" and "The Dark Phoenix Saga" 4 episodes each big grin it ruled!!! I love that toon big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:41 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

i need to buy the vids

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:46 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I really like it. Too bad they took it off.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:51 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Sometimes I see it on ABC Family and it used to be on a local station. But that's evey once in a while. You might luck out and catch X-Men on ABC Family on Saturday. I can't watch I either forget or I am watching some anime.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:31 AM
Kes
Philie

Sniff...it was so long ago!And I missed so many eps! Sniff!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zyenthillias

Anybody got any pictures of nightcrawler from the cartoon? I watched XMen a looong time ago with my brother, and then once more one day out of the blue and I've been searching for forever but I can never find any pic's of him for the cartoon!!! It's frusterating, to say the least.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 04:38 PM
Zyenthillias is currently offline Click here to Send Zyenthillias a Private Message Find more posts by Zyenthillias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

I didn't even know Nightcrawler even existed until X-Men Evolution. But it's kinda fun to see X-Men one day outta the blue. It only makes the series seem better. Perhaps it's a marketing technique by Fox.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 04:49 PM
kohl
into the void

i put up mini summaries of season one here.
will add the rest if they are required.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:23 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I get to watch it every night. Here in england they show it on fox kids every night at 11 and at the weekends its on for an hour at 1 in the afternoon. X evo is also on everyday on toonami at 7am, 3pm and 7:30pm everyday. The original has been shown on fox kids for years so i've seen every episode at least 2 or 3 times. I love it but it's getting boring now.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:29 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Hey thanks. I read season one and two. Are you going to do the others?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:17 PM
kohl
into the void

will do.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:22 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

fragile: season 3 is up now.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:10 PM
FragileHaloRyuu
Ruroni Black Mage

Thanks, you're so awesome!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:02 AM
Paola
Ronin

we'll all move to England now abby!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:32 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

England.......Rules.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 01:34 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote