KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Vertigo

Vertigo
Started by: ~QueenOfSpades~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xXLone_DragonXx
Smilie abuser..not really

Question Who in the heck is....

Who in the world is this mutant I've been hearing about? The name is 'Vertigo' Can some one give me info and a pic?! Thanks!!!!

You're not the brightest crayon in the watermelon, are you? :/

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 04:17 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

vertigo isn't a mutant, she's a mutate, she was created by magneto along with several other mutates in the savage land. she can manipulate people's perception of space and time

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 08:41 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx

Cool! Anyone got a pic?! I wanna see this chick!!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:27 AM
xXLone_DragonXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLone_DragonXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLone_DragonXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

her bio:

Affiliation: Marauders
Previous Affiliations: Savage Land Mutates
Powers: Vertigo projects a field that causes dizziness and nausea in her foes. She was one of the second group of Savage Land Mutates, replacing Equilibrius, who had similar powers. She fought against the X-Men, Spider-Man and Ka-Zar and was eventually rendered powerless. Somehow, she got her powers back and left the Savage Land before its destruction by Terminus. Perhaps it was Mr. Sinister who restored Vertigo's powers, as she was next seen as part of his Marauders. In that capacity she was part of the massacre of the Morlocks and the subsequent chase after Madelyne Pryor and her son Chris.
During the "Inferno" event, Vertigo and her teammates were killed by the X-Men, but since Sinister has her DNA, she was cloned again and helped to chase down X-Man and Threnody with her (cloned) teammates.

Months later, Vertigo was again seen with the Savage Land Mutates when Brainchild took action against the (X-Treme) X-Men and the sentient Saurians. Due to Sinister's manipulations, it is not clear whether this is the original Vertigo, the clone who was part of the Marauders, or possibly yet another clone that never left the Savage Land.

and a small pic that was attached to her profile:

Attachment: vertigo.jpg
This has been downloaded 258 time(s).

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 09:36 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx

-huggles Vampiree- Thanks!!!! n.n

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:35 AM
Dez Wagner
maniac

grrrr... I hate her... she almost killed my sweet...

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 10:55 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

here is a small pic

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 242 time(s).

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:03 AM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

no prob lone big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:13 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

quote:
Originally posted by DezW
grrrr... I hate her... she almost killed my sweet...

Question, who's your sweet? stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:52 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

nightcrawler roll eyes (sarcastic) she's obsessed big grin *runs away from a furious dezzie*

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 11:57 AM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Nightcrawler laughing out loud oh no *runs away with Vampiree* stick out tongue

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:00 PM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

laughing out loud we are so dead... we better pray that she will not come here big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:01 PM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:03 PM
Dez Wagner
maniac

no... I have an affection for Caliban... it is so obvious I shouldn't tell ya big grin

noo!! *hugs the desperate Kurt* I was jokin!!!

youpiiii...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:06 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

phew! she's not mad... *they stop running* tea, anybody?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:09 PM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Sure i'll have a cup...man, we are really off topic stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:11 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

laughing out loud yeah back to topic big grin *gives jason his cup* here, yer coffee big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:33 PM
xXLone_DragonXx

GAH! Dat evil brat almost killed Kurt?! -faints and gets back up- Poor Kurt! ;_; He's soooo cute!!! n.n; -steals Kurt from Dez- I wanna see more pics of Vertigo! I think she's kinda cool! n.n;;;;;

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:37 PM
Abbita

God no, not a Kurt fight!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 01:14 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLone_DragonXx

Yes a Kurt fight! -simrks and huggles HER Kurt- XD -gives him back to Dez-

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 01:18 PM