KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-MEN: Legends

X-MEN: Legends
Started by: lukester

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Cool X-MEN: Legends

This is where you can talk about the new X-men computer game; X-MEN LEGENDS. The game is to be released on X-BOX, PS2, PC and Game Cube. It will be a role-play-game, and will be roughly based on the 'Ultimate X-men' universe, but does take influence from other parts of the marvel universe. The player can take control of 4 X-MEN at once and lead them through a dramatic story and plot. The game should be released by Christmas 2004
laughing

X-men #1 was a fight 'em up.

X-men #2 (Wolverine's Revenge) was a 3rd person action game.

X-men #3 (Legends) looks to be the greatest Role Play Game of reasent years and puts final fantasy to shame.big grin

I don't yet know if it picks up from where the 2nd game left off.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:12 AM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

no expression newbie buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn its bad enough you have my name evil face *sparks lighter*

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:15 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjulieX
Hugh's curse

Wolverine's Revenge: I rented it yesterday and I don't know what to think of it...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:16 AM
XjulieX is currently offline Click here to Send XjulieX a Private Message Find more posts by XjulieX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukester
The Fallen Angel

Wolverine's Revenge can be very tedious and boring at times; but you've got to love the story.

And I'm not a newbie; i just don't post here often (once every few years!)

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:49 AM
lukester is currently offline Click here to Send lukester a Private Message Find more posts by lukester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

*sniffs* ok, this stays.

i wish we had ANY x-men games in poland.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:51 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kofmaster
Dealer wins not your game

0.o u can download some xmen games onto your comp

We hide behind the crimson door..

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 11:53 AM
kofmaster is currently offline Click here to Send kofmaster a Private Message Find more posts by kofmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjulieX
Hugh's curse

quote:
Originally posted by lukester
Wolverine's Revenge can be very tedious and boring at times; but you've got to love the story.

well the story's greatsmile I found the antidote by the way big grin

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:11 PM
XjulieX is currently offline Click here to Send XjulieX a Private Message Find more posts by XjulieX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back to topic please everyone........I am really looking forward to X-Men Legends. I heard it was coming out in October 2004. I've seen movie clips of the game play and one of Storm and one Colossus and it looks really good. I also saw a movie clip of some of the CG scenes which look really good, lots of action! Here's some of the characters that I know are in the game: Storm(of course),Gambit,Iceman,Wolverine,Jean Grey,Nightcrawler,Colossus and Cyclops. Of course there are more characters in it, but I haven't found out yet.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:15 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

is this how the x-men legends graphics look like????

Attachment: vortal_pic_96867.jpg
This has been downloaded 385 time(s).

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:39 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

sorry the pic is so small

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:39 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

no shadow.... the pic is big yes
eek! great one!!! thumb up

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:10 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

if you had clicked on it, man.. it's big. and great eek!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:14 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

oh ok. so that is what the x-men legends gonna look like.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:15 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, from the movie clips I've seen, but it will probably look a little better by the time the game comes out. But I have never seen the characters status bars lined up like that from top to bottom, because from the things that I have seen, from the ones I've seen the pictures of the characters (the status heads on the side of the screen while you're playing) are in a circular diagram instead of straight up and down, either they changed it or they have it both ways in the game, I don't know. Do you like how the graphics look?

Last edited by InnerRise on Jul 10th, 2004 at 05:23 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:19 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

All I know is I'm glad they're releasing it on PC happy

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:43 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

they are wow

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:43 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
All I know is I'm glad they're releasing it on PC happy

Why? Do you not have any game systems?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:46 AM
Paola
Ronin

no

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:03 AM
Shadow_King
-

that must suck.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:04 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I am sorry erm

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:05 AM