KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Morph

Morph
Started by: Shadow_King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow_King
-

Morph

This thread is dedicated to the underrated x-character Morph.now this character most ppl might like arent that unique.but he still good. for example he was the one who destroyed the re created master mold from X-men TAS

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:36 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Approved by Vampiree on Tuesday, 3rd August 21:55

Don't you dare to laugh at my approval note stick out tongue

Uhm... since i don't really know much about this character, could anyone post a full bio of morph here? Thanks in advance

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:56 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjulieX
Hugh's curse

yeah for me too. I've heard of him, but that's it...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:58 PM
XjulieX is currently offline Click here to Send XjulieX a Private Message Find more posts by XjulieX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:02 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i will try to find his biograpghy.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:03 PM
XjulieX
Hugh's curse

thank you

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:04 PM
XjulieX is currently offline Click here to Send XjulieX a Private Message Find more posts by XjulieX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

well i cant find anything we just have to wait for cajun cuz he knows where to find bios.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:14 PM
Abbita

im the researcher around here, I WILL FIND IT

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:24 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

ok then i would very much appreciate it if you found a in depth biography of morph

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:28 PM
Abbita

Okay the reason why you cannot find morphs profile is because morph is a renamed character who goes by the name of changeling. There is not much on this character but this is what i found so far:

Universe/Timeline: Marvel Universe
Current Status: Deceased
Aliases: Charles Xavier, Morph(AoA+Exiles), Novels(Werner Reiman, Charles Sage, Jack Bolton, John Askegren, Francisco Zerrilli, Martina Johanssen)
Nationality: American
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #35
Last Appearance: Uncanny X-Men #42
Powers and Abilities:
metamorphic shapeshifter, limited telepathic and psychokinetic powers

Affiliations:
Factor Three, X-Men

Notes: Changeling's true name has only been revealed in the AoA. He was referred to as "Sidney" and "Kevin" in Astonishing X-Men and the Blink limited series, respectively.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:38 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i never knew he was deceased how did he die??

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:40 PM
Abbita

lets see......aha...here we go!!

History: Changeling was a mutant shape-changer who was second-in-command of the subversive organization Factor Three (see Factor Three). He later reformed and, on Professor Charles Xavier's request, impersonated him while the real Xavier went into seclusion to prepare to repel the forthcoming attempt by the alien Z'nox to conquer Earth (see Professor X). He later died in defeating Grotesk, the lone survivor of a subterranean race, who sought to destroy the Earth.
The voodoo practitioner called the Black Talon later resurrected the Changeling as a zombie and forced him to serve in a team of other mutant zombies called the X-Humed. However, after the Black Talon was defeated by the She-Hulk, the Changeling once again became truly dead.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:46 PM
Shadow_King
-

oh ok. then whats he donig in Exiles???

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:01 PM
Abbita

i dunno, he just is like spiderman can turn up in x men comics ye know? there isn't much on him, he has a limited history and not much is known about him

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:06 PM
Shadow_King
-

ok cool. and i always was wondering why in AOA he is so white.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:08 PM
Abbita

well in AoA wolverine has no right arm and scott only has one eye!! Tis a weird world where anything can happen....

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:18 PM
Shadow_King
-

well its understandable why wolvie has one arm and scott has one eye. now we should get back on topic.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:19 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

eek! WOO!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:39 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

what you so excited about.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:41 PM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

the bio! eek! woo!!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 10:41 PM