KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Could someone help me out?

Could someone help me out?
Started by: Redd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Redd

Could someone help me out?

'lo all.

I do realise that I've probably put this request in the wrong place, so I apologise.

A couple of days ago I was messing around on google and I found a forum with an X3 script in. I do believe it was this forum (I remember the colours being the same), however I can't find this script again and I'd love to read the rest of it as I didn't quite finish it.

Obv. it was only a fanfic type thing, but still...

It was written by a guy who said that he won an award for it on another site (or something like that) and I think he signed off as 'BB' (or at least got called that by other people.)

I hope that can point someone in the right direction for me, if you don't know what I'm on about I'll try to specify more details. I just didn't want to make an idiot of myself completely here.

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who can help me. I am very grateful. smile

Redd

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:29 PM
Redd is currently offline Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Find more posts by Redd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

how long was the story?????? and cant you back track. dont you rember what you did.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:34 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

did you see when that story was posted.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:37 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:41 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

gj valley

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:44 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

thanks smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 08:45 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Redd

thankyou so much! smile

I would have backtracked but my pc shut down randomly so the link wasn't saved to my internet history...

Thank you so much, V@LL3jOk!D707! big grin

Redd

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:22 PM
Redd is currently offline Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Find more posts by Redd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

anytime

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 10:31 PM
Paola
Ronin

closing...

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:00 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote