KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Prodigy

Prodigy
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Smile Prodigy

This kid in New X-men: Academy X seems to be the best thing of the whole book; much like Cannonball was with the New Mutants. What do you guys think of him. I think we have a new hero in our mists, it should be interesting to watch him develop. raver Anyone with pics of him or a bio post it here. eek!

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:32 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

Here's a pic of David Alleyne/Prodigy

Attachment: prodigy.gif
This has been downloaded 94 time(s).

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 01:20 PM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

would you give info on his powers? embarrasment

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 02:47 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

Here's some info on him, not much, but something I could find that's in English lol. This is from www.uncannyxmen.net by the way which is a really cool X-Men site. Loads and loads of stuff to look at.

Prodigy III (David Alleyne)

Powers: psychomimetic power allows him to subconsciously scan and internalize the knowledge and skills of others, giving him the ability to duplicate any non-superhuman talent possessed by those nearby

Notes:
- David has no intention of becoming a super hero. He just joined Xavier’s school to protect his family from anti-mutant violence.
- David has a younger sister and has come to see his roommate, Josh, as some sort of little brother, who needs to be watched over, as he is constantly getting in trouble.
- David met Xi’an when she was still working as a librarian in Chicago.

I'm not sure, but I think that the knowledge he learns from others are removed from them, so in a way he steals it, but not purposely. I'm not too sure but I think that's the case.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 01:32 PM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

This is also a great site for profiles of the X-Men, but this is a direct link for Prodigy's profile. http://www.psysdomain.com/xmenj-r/prodigyiv.html

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:10 PM
Paola
Ronin

eek! what a cool power!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 02:55 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

I reckon itis to, becaus if he wanted, he could stad next to a scientist making a very important scientific thing, stand next to him, steal his knowledge and say that he created it. Despite the fact it is very immoral. its just one of the things he could do.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:18 PM
Prodigy
Mutant

O.o Crap! I had always been happy that there weren't any comic book characters with my name! (Except for a breif identity of Peter Parker a very long time ago.) Oh well. -.-

"I should be in jail. Maybe I'll turn myself in right before I die so death row won't be so bad." ~ Me

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 07:54 AM
Prodigy is currently offline Click here to Send Prodigy a Private Message Find more posts by Prodigy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

You could always change your name to Prodigy X. I think the X gives it a bit of a kick stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 29th, 2004 06:49 AM
Prodigy
Mutant

Hmm, nice idea. I might start a thread to suggest variations of my nickname.

"I should be in jail. Maybe I'll turn myself in right before I die so death row won't be so bad." ~ Me

Old Post Sep 30th, 2004 04:52 AM
Prodigy is currently offline Click here to Send Prodigy a Private Message Find more posts by Prodigy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

I don't know much about Prodigy? sad

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 10:56 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote