KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Forge

Forge
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cool Forge

I love Forge. I wish he would return to Storm and marry her. Does anyone have a pic of the interior of his home. If i had one place to live in Marvel it would be his apartment. Lila Chenney home would be next. Not only is he capable of anything, he is a premier magic user. Comments? raver

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:49 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

yes! we need more forge fans.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 09:57 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I like him as long as he stays away from Storm

uhm and his Ultimate version is

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 04:38 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Forge can incapacitate virtually anyone. He just invents stuff out of whats available. Later on in Marvel his name changes to Genesis. I think he created his own artificial leg. The componets of which must contain a wide variety of material.
With access to the X-mansion, he has had Shiar tech. available to him. I would have loved to see him and the New Mutant Cypher working together.
I really liked Cypher's power. They have a tendency to get rid of the dangerous mutants. Cypher defeated Magus.
It a been cool to see Forge and him develop a defense system for Xavier to respond to sentinel threats and other things of that nature. alien What the f**k?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 05:50 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
I like him as long as he stays away from Storm

why? they were good together, i think.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:54 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

just that I can't imagine anyone with Storm...... she's a goddess imo

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 07:50 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ouch, protective aren't we? i agree though, she needs some sort of god, but if not, id say forge'll do, hes a good guy

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 08:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

She could have went with loki and didn`. You know she'd be cool with an elemental god. Someone who can just step out of the wind and stuff. Rise out of the ground. No need to be a killer when your immortal.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:41 PM
Shadow_King
-

forge is cool.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 07:09 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote