KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » You Choice Of Solo X-Men Comics.

You Choice Of Solo X-Men Comics.
Started by: X-Menfan2003

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

You Choice Of Solo X-Men Comics.

If you could choose one X-Man to have his/her own solo comic like Gambit and Wolverine, who would you choose? I'd have to pick my favourite X-Man, Quicksilver. The first story could involve him and my 2nd favourite X-Man, Gambit. Who would you choose?

Attachment: classic quicksilver.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 08:53 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Magneto and prof x but maybe like having it tell us the history they had together. confused

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 08:59 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Gambit already has his own comic, so I'm happy big grin

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:06 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

quicksilver has his own as well.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:36 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Sabretooth goes on a mad hunt like the "what if" were punisher killed the marvel universe

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:40 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dez Wagner
maniac

Nighty and Scott has one too. so Pyro!

youpiiii...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 09:54 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Chamber! but he's got one i think... NORTHSTAR!!!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:40 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Rogue had a mini, and Remy had his own.... How about one of them together? That'd be cool

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 10:40 PM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

northstar had a series as well.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:14 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

yea alot of them had their own series but if your talking like a permanent series i would give it to gambit and rogue i think

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 11:51 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

PSYLOCKE!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 05:49 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

How about we give all them a series? big grin But mainly Remy and Rogue I would love it!!!! yes

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:22 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

i'd give blink her own series, starting when she blinked the phalanx out of existance. it would tell of her trials going from then to the present and carry on with some cool plot line of course smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:26 AM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SEPTEMBER 11th COMIC!!!!!!!!!! WHO HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 04:06 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

magneto

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 04:56 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

magneto had his own.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 05:36 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

really. well in that case, psylocke (even though she's dead)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2004 06:31 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

quote:
Originally posted by BarmyBrummie
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SEPTEMBER 11th COMIC!!!!!!!!!! WHO HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know someone who has it, does that count? huh

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 04:05 AM
Paola
Ronin

what is it about, Demonic?

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 04:17 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

He had the spiderman sept 11th comic. It was about Spiderman dealing with the impact of the towers falling. What was going through his head as he rescued people, and how he felt helpless. It was really a good issue

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 04:37 AM