KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Official Cable Thread

Official Cable Thread
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Official Cable Thread

Here is where u can talk about all things Cable...

btw, i have a question for all u Cable fans out there: will he die soon, because of the events in Cable/Deadpool issue 10?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 06:16 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

omg, cable is sooo badass. he rocks. im sry, i have not read cable/deadpool #10 so im not sure. im kinda an expert on cable from his x-force days and stuff like that. not this new stuff. sry. but cable is da bomdiggity

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 06:50 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

i know cable is such a badass taking no shit from anyone.... cyclops kids are more bad ass then him..... i wonder where his son got the attitude from

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 06:58 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

They signed on Cable & Deadpool for a second year so I doubt he'll be dying in the comics any time soon. But he's dealt without his powers for so long that this set back doesn't mean squat. It just means he'll be back to toting big ass guns and shooting first and taking names LATER. As it SHOULD be. Cable beat STRYFE without his powers. He beat APOCALYPSE without them and he beat X-Man.. Cable will be fine.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 12:35 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

cool cable sig....

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 03:44 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

stryfe's better. but i gotta admit, cable is pretty crazy.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 05:50 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

no way cable is way better.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 05:56 AM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i could argue about this all day, but this is a thread about cable, so i won't.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 05:58 AM
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

Stryfe and Cable could have been so much more if the correct writers had given them decent roles. Unfortunately Stryfe has been used and reused improperly. Same goes for Cable. I'm a fan of them both -- Hmm. Maybe I should make a Stryfe signature.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 07:06 AM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Okay, I always get confused with Cable, let me see if I got this right. Stryfe is the clone that Sinister created, correct?

And X-man, Nate Grey is a different person right? The two met before didn't they?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 09:13 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Cable shouldnt have lost his powers. It would have been good to see him going around the universe with god-like powers, kicking alien butt

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 09:31 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

He lost most of his telekinestic powers, but seemed to still have a lot of telepathy in cable/deadpool 11-12.
Also, he seemed to still have powers in X-force. Was the recent X-force sstory line set before or after cable's lobotomy, as he was transported far away at the end

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 08:52 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

the two storylines aren't connected

Old Post Feb 18th, 2005 11:54 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

so which one happenned first?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2005 10:01 AM
nathan summers
the man called cable

the events of cable & deadpool, where cable loses a greater portion of his powers, supposedly happened first. then much later comes the events of liefeld's crappy x-force mini-series. man, i hope nathan or nate show up in x-men legends 2.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:04 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nathaniel Grey
They signed on Cable & Deadpool for a second year so I doubt he'll be dying in the comics any time soon. But he's dealt without his powers for so long that this set back doesn't mean squat. It just means he'll be back to toting big ass guns and shooting first and taking names LATER. As it SHOULD be. Cable beat STRYFE without his powers. He beat APOCALYPSE without them and he beat X-Man.. Cable will be fine.

he had help when he fought apocalypse both times

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:24 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Nathan... good ol' days.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 10:13 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

The only thing I like about Cable is his mother..Maddie..

Otherwise all the Summers offspring bother me terribly.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:38 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

Yes, when he fought Apocalypse in The Adventures of Cyclops & Phoenix he had help from Redd and Slym. But he was a child at that time and hardly had any control over his powers or experience. Later when he faced Sabah Nur he hardly had any aid. Jean was merely there to get Cyclops.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:47 AM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote