KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » I hate Scott.

I hate Scott.
Started by: Gryn Jabar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate Scott.

Does anyone else do?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 02:23 AM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

can i ask why?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 02:38 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

His whole boy scout thing. Honestly, we need more people like deadpool.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:26 AM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i like deadpool...

but there is too much of a good thing...

and he's not the boyscout you think he is...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Explain.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:38 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

alright...

he's lost jean 3 times... she's the love of his life... imagine that...

then he sent his only son to live in the future and never got to see him grow up...

then he had apocalypse in his head for a while and still lived...

he has to lead the team, that means his decisions can decided whether someone lives or dies, he has to do things that make him unpopular, but he has the balls to do them anyway... why? because its for the good of the team...

finally... his power... imagine how you would feel if you knew that if your glasses so much as slipped that you kid kill the people that mean the most to you... if he twisted the wrong way in bed the goggles could fall off... when he wakes up he kills jean (or emma)...

he's uptight because his power is unbelievably destructive... and if he loses control for a second then he'd kill everyone he cares about...

read astonishing x-men #8... u see why cyclops is so uptight...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 03:55 AM
ayjay
Psycho....

hey i was wonderin....when cyclops opens his eyes and the blasts come out....unrestrained by goggles....is that his full force? or can he actually force his blast to be stronger than what would automatically come out

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:37 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if he opens his eyes as wide as he can its a full force blast whether he likes it or not... he cant control it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 04:57 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I think he is ok. He trys very hard, which is why I like him.

He is a leader, and leaders are going to be a little different than everyone else. They have to keep order.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 05:21 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Megatallica
Metal Head

cyclops sux, its always about him his got one of the most simplest powers ive ever seen and its not very planned out cause if it is as powerful as he sez wouldnt the blast justd destroy his eyelids?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 07:08 AM
Megatallica is currently offline Click here to Send Megatallica a Private Message Find more posts by Megatallica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

cos its a comic book....

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 10:46 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

my opinion of him is changing at the moment, in x-men TAS i found him very annoying but once i started reading the comics regularly (and talking to pr) kind of changes my opinion for the better. Still not better than Gambit though stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 11:28 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by Megatallica
its not very planned out cause if it is as powerful as he sez wouldnt the blast justd destroy his eyelids?

because the power is only released once he opens his eye lids, not when they are closed, i thought that was pretty obvious

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 12:37 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Filipp

i am suprised that scott isnt in the loony bin by know

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 07:04 PM
Filipp is currently offline Click here to Send Filipp a Private Message Find more posts by Filipp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Originally posted by Megatallica
cyclops sux, its always about him his got one of the most simplest powers ive ever seen and its not very planned out cause if it is as powerful as he sez wouldnt the blast justd destroy his eyelids?

don't u read other threads? i explained this already...

quote:
he's immune to his own power, like he is to havoks...

say if he shot a mirror and the blast bounced back, and hit him, his body would just absorb the energy... it wouldnt hurt him one bit...

his body absorbs his own power... jeez...

and its not always about him...

and no its not simple... there's a whole science behind it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 08:09 PM
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

1)The whole Jean thing pisses me off. Jean should end up being a lesbian to piss off everyone, and end the gawdawful logan/jean fanfics.
2) The whole son thing... Nate's a fool.
3) Meh
4) For the good of the team? I once ate a village of babies on my school trip, but you don't hear me ***** about it!
5) It doesn't matter what his power is, I would still hate him.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 10:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

1) o...k...
2) nothing to do with cyclops...
3) meh?
4) what has that got to do with anything?
5) his power? you don't like his power? alright...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 10:46 PM
gambitindaflesh
love them apples!

I think this forum sucks, I think you shouldn't create a forum based on hating a character when you know that there are plenty of people who love or like him. I think it's just a whole wad of negativity and you are asking for trouble. I think Scot is fine, I like him a lot more now that I've had some chats with Pr1983 and I think it's messed up and disrespetful to dis on a character when you know perfectly well that there are people who love him and relate to him... shame on you! I think you need to step up to the plate and say something nice to keep the peace. ninja

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 12:11 AM
gambitindaflesh is currently offline Click here to Send gambitindaflesh a Private Message Find more posts by gambitindaflesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

thank you

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 12:19 AM
rwendelin
Famke Fan

ok i hate cyclops but he holds the team together. i hate him because he is a boy scout type person and he needs to loosen up, but if he wasn't there would be no sense of leadership in the x-men besides strom who is a good leader but scott is the main one. so its a love/ hate relationship.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 12:25 AM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote