KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jubilee

Jubilee
Started by: grey werewolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey werewolf
i bite.

Jubilee Pics

I didn't see any threads that have pics of jubilee from the movie so I decided to start my own. smile

Anyway, if you have pics of the movie Jubilee, can you post them up and write as well what scene it's from? Thanks! big grin

"Smile; it confuses people."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:54 PM
grey werewolf is currently offline Click here to Send grey werewolf a Private Message Find more posts by grey werewolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegambit
Southern Belle

found one!!! big grin
This is where she was in class when Wolverine dropped in...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 01:17 PM
roguegambit is currently offline Find more posts by roguegambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i see 2 girls in that pic, which one is it?

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:39 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

she is the one in the back with a yellow jacket on

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:24 PM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

i don't ever remember seeing her in xmen

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:25 PM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowy_blue

Katrina Florece as X1 Jubilee (yellow jacket) with Sumela Kay as X1 Shadowcat and Anna Paquin as Rogue

Kea Wong as X2 Jubilee (promotional pic/museum deleted scene)

Museum deleted scene

Jubilee at the ending

You can see the whole museum Jubilee deleted scene in X2 here
It's all Jubilee and you can also get to see a glimpse of her powers.
You can also look at my sig to see her powers...but the actual video clip is way cooler and she used her powers there longer than what's in my sig..LOL laughing cool

Last edited by shadowy_blue on Sep 28th, 2003 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 04:50 PM
shadowy_blue is currently offline Click here to Send shadowy_blue a Private Message Find more posts by shadowy_blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

Jubilee is cool

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 05:36 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by The Force
i see 2 girls in that pic, which one is it?

yeah the one in the yellow jacket is jubilee, the other one is danielle moonstar.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:40 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

i wanna see x3 real bad

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:41 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707

everyone wants to see x3 real bad

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:43 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystique
I am Mystique

i know take my poll on one of my post

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 07:45 PM
grey werewolf
i bite.

Thanks for the pics!!! By the way, in the pic of roguegambit, who's the guy in red?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:10 AM
grey werewolf is currently offline Click here to Send grey werewolf a Private Message Find more posts by grey werewolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey werewolf
i bite.

Another thing, what scene/movie is the first pic that shadowy blue gave, from? big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:12 AM
Kes
Philie

In roguegambits pic it must be Pyro.

In Shawdoy blues pic its from the 1st movie when rogue is in class...after or before the scene with Iceman.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:38 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegambit
Southern Belle

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
In roguegambits pic it must be Pyro.

In Shawdoy blues pic its from the 1st movie when rogue is in class...after or before the scene with Iceman.

I think it's before the scene with Iceman and Pyro. I believe this is the part when Kitty questions Rogue about Wolverine...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:50 PM
roguegambit is currently offline Find more posts by roguegambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Remy
LeBeau.

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
You can see the whole museum Jubilee deleted scene in X2 here.
It's all Jubilee and you can also get to see a glimpse of her powers.
You can also look at my sig to see her powers...but the actual video clip is way cooler and she used her powers there longer than what's in my sig..LOL laughing cool

Spank you helpy helper... Been looking for that clip.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 07:45 PM
Remy is currently offline Click here to Send Remy a Private Message Find more posts by Remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roguegambit
Southern Belle

I take it you got the movie as well right Remy. Shocks you're from Sweden...
Man I really anvy you big grin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 08:10 PM
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by roguegambit
I think it's before the scene with Iceman and Pyro. I believe this is the part when Kitty questions Rogue about Wolverine...

Kitty questions Rogue about Wolverine?????!!!!! eek!

How???.....when???......what does she says???..... why I haven't seen it???? wacko

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 10:06 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey werewolf
i bite.

Same here Paola, I didn't see that scene.

By the way, is the actress of Kitty in the first movie the same as the second?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:39 AM
Kes
Philie

No, its not the same actress.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 12:22 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote