KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Featuring: Death of an X-Man

Featuring: Death of an X-Man
Started by: Jury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jury
Extreme Member

Sleep Featuring: Death of an X-Man

Death of an X-man has been really, really sorry. But some deaths appeared to be confusing and disturbing. So, I started this thread to discuss about it, as well as to commemorate the dead.

Corrections are open. If you think someone's post appeared to have a wrong information, let it be known... and post your proof.

So, if you have some informations about those deaths, the cause, and the possible reasons, post them here and be sure to attach the best shot that captured the sorrowful event.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:20 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

As the flame dies out

When the Brotherhood of Evil Mutant has once again attempted to assassinate Senator Robert Kelly, the X-Men came to rescue. In the course of battle, Pyro's mutant power flared out of control,because of the Legacy virus.
quote:

"The Legacy virus was like the AIDS virus, only more painful and MUCH more random. I still remember Pyro laying on the hospital bed as doctors refused to touch him due to his mutancy, much like the long held assumption that AIDS is a gay disease that's spread through the air. Just as in real life, though, the disease eventually manifested itself in all people and posed an even greater danger."
-Mike Gonzalez, ComixFan.Com

As Pyro suffered and died, there was going to be no way to save him, and we understood that we would never see him again.

Attachment: pyrodead.jpg
This has been downloaded 430 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:42 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

are we like talking about the comics?cuz if we r .....i don't know anything about em.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 12:40 PM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

jury... sesy won't like the first death you described no pyro...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 12:58 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

ummm so....pyro was a stuck up moron in X2!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:56 PM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

how many xmen have died?

I only know: colossus, psylocke, x-man, jean and thunderbird

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 02:05 PM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

psylocke. sigh.

Attachment: deadpsylocke.jpg
This has been downloaded 402 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:10 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

zeitgeist.

Attachment: deadzeitgeist.jpg
This has been downloaded 400 time(s).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:12 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

I know that x-statix suffered bloody deaths, but they dont count as xmen

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:49 PM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

what do you mean?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:56 PM
Sunspot
One of a Kind

I was talking about the deaths of the members of the x-Men team, and zeitgeist was from X-statix, so he doesnt count as an xmen

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:59 PM
kohl
into the void

if you're being specific we can't consider any of the other teams either.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:07 PM
Sunspot
One of a Kind

quote:
Originally posted by Sunspot
how many xmen have died?

I only know: colossus, psylocke, x-man, jean and thunderbird

Im not saying that you cant post the deaths of the other guys. I was just listing the deaths of the xmen team members that I know

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:09 PM
Dez Wagner
maniac

sad

Attachment: xmen001.jpg
This has been downloaded 425 time(s).

youpiiii...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 09:19 PM
Dez Wagner is currently offline Click here to Send Dez Wagner a Private Message Find more posts by Dez Wagner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

quote:
Originally posted by DezW
sad

Sucks for them. J/k. I think Psylocke death was pretty pointless...

made by verauko

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 02:57 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

... sad

Last edited by Jury on Apr 3rd, 2004 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 03:14 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

Psychic Blades No More

Psylocke accepted Storm's invitation to join the team for the quest of Destiny's Diaries. During their search in Valencia, where one of Destiny's houses where located, a villain named Vargas followed them and was eagerly to kill one of them... Psylocke, being the unfortunate one.
quote:
Betsy’s deceased body has been taken to the family estate in England, but her spirit welcomed Bishop in one of Gateway‘s Aborigine dreamtime sequences, to help him figure out some hints of the future. Right as she prepared to depart to the afterlife, a glowing portal appeared behind her and Betsy’s spirit was sucked in by a skulled figure.
[X-Treme X-Men #4]
-Peter Luzifer, UncannyXmen.Net

Read Psylocke's Ultimate Biography.

Attachment: psylocke29.jpg
This has been downloaded 364 time(s).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 03:15 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

The Grave of Steel

A sacrificial death of Colossus...
quote:
Rasputin's teammate Beast eventually discovered a cure for the Legacy Virus. Unfortunately, the vaccination would activate only by its host activating his mutant power, killing himself in the process. Rasputin nevertheless sacrificed himself to activate the cure, in memory of his sister.
-Handbook to the Marvel Universe

quote:
A dejected Beast promised to continue working on producing another cure... but he needn't have worried. Colossus did not want any person to endure the same fate as his little sister, Illyana, and reasoned that one life was a small price, compared to the suffering of millions. He got ahold of the solution and injected himself with the cure, sacrificing his life to save the lives of countless people on the planet.
-Monolith and Peter Luzifer, UXN

sad ...sigh

Attachment: colossus_plunge.jpg
This has been downloaded 351 time(s).

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 06:52 AM
Sesy Allerdyce

i don't like this thread... no

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:48 AM
Sesy Allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send Sesy Allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by Sesy Allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

quote:
Originally posted by MaverickIce
Sucks for them. J/k. I think Psylocke death was pretty pointless...

I totally agree with you on that, can you guys tell me more about the death of x-man?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 06:01 PM