KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X - Force

X - Force
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Warning X - Force

X - Force is going to be rereleased as a limited series. I feel they are the best team of the mutants. They're bringing back Cable and Dominio and Warpath and Syrin, Rictor. In one issue Warpath fought Juggernaut ontop of a building and they both went over the edge(Skyscraper). Warpath had to keep him busy "till help arrived. Still he went toe v.s. toe with The Juggernaut. Cannonball is going to play the piviotal role like Wolverine plays with the X - Men. Cannonball has been my faviorate since is started buying my own comics when I was 15 @ New Mutants #4. I hope it sells so they will bring back the book for good. Sam(cannonball) and Lila have a relationship that could carry the entire story line.
Hopefully they'll use this team, from what i'm told, and select a few other variants for members. I'l love to see Franklin Richards join.
Does anyone know who that women with superstrength was who was an X-men for a while, where she came form, and where she went. I really liked her alot. Her name was something like the artist Monet. Someone fill me in on her, please.

Last edited by Wonder Man on Apr 2nd, 2004 at 05:48 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 05:43 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

i am so looking forward to x-force.

and do you mean m? monet st croix? she was in generation x. last seen in x-corps, in the uncanny x-men series.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:04 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

what X-men were on the X-Force team??

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 02:01 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Yeah, monet st. croix, thanks for her history. What were her powers?, just superstrength and invulnerability?
X-force was who the new mutants evolved into. What remained of the original new mutants, plus some new members. they were, cannonball, syrin, warpath, rictor. shatterstar, feral, domino and cable.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 04:07 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

also limited telepathy, ability to fly and night vision. her intelligence is striking but i'm not sure if it's superhuman or anything.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 10:44 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Thanks, i liked her. I only saw her in Uncanny, but it's nice having a strong women around, other than Rouge. Someone more normal i mean. Rouge is os complex and Monet was just refreashing.
Who else i really liked was the spiderwome who cast telepathic web. In one issue she offenses the mansion and cast a web over the door which Rogue and Colossus step into. It only slows them down, as they both use their strength to rip it apart.
I guess that spiderwomens telepathy power was solid telepathy. She was an Avenger for those who don't know.

I just bought a bust of Colossus from the comic store. His uniform is real sweet. It is flat against his body in a flat black, it looks very hero-espionage style. That's my newest thing. The dealer has tons of statues. My next one is the Sandman.

Last edited by Wonder Man on Apr 6th, 2004 at 04:40 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 04:27 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

whoa, some of those new mutants names I don't recognize. Who was Domino and Shatterstar?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2004 10:23 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunspot
One of a Kind

shatterstar is a "cyborg" from the mojoworld, just like longshot

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 07:59 AM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I believe Shatterstar is an artifical life form, like Longshot. Both are dextrious yet where longshot lead a revolution, Shat. was made a fighter. He has a sword that is a mix of science and magic and it is strong enough to lacerate Juggernaut. His power is a focused strike which he centers on his sword, then strikes. He can only use his power once or twice and the second time is not sooo much. It leaves him weak and like if a hero had fought for the proverbial half-hour limit.
Dominio is a merc., a female and friend of Nate(cable). Her power is like spidermans spidersense working for her. Where spiderman has to react to it, her power does it for her.
Cable's reappearance is going to be a story line where he adresses why he came back in time.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 12:05 PM
Sunspot
One of a Kind

just one thing maelstrom, its ROGUE, not rouge

Old Post Apr 7th, 2004 06:27 PM
Sunspot is currently offline Click here to Send Sunspot a Private Message Find more posts by Sunspot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Back2U

It was hinted at that Shatterstar was actually the child of Longshot and Dazzler.

Spiderwoman was also a part of Mystiques Freedom Force.

M's powers were never actually gauged, as initially she was her two twin sisters(Nicole and Claudette, I forget which was which) impersonating her, one of whom was autistic and had the psychic/telekinetic and genuis ability( akin to forge) the other was super stong and invulnerable. All of the St Croix siblings have the ability to merge, the result of all of them doing so was M-Plate.

Monet as far as I know could fly,was super strong, and was invulnerable, or did they go into detail in X-corps as to her powers

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 11:05 AM
Back2U is currently offline Click here to Send Back2U a Private Message Find more posts by Back2U Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rebelyellsiryn
Irish Princess

Siryn...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

"Gambit! What are ye doing in me bedroom?!"
X-Force #51.

"I'm Irish. I have a natural dislike for overbearing imperial thugs."
Cable/X-Force Annual '96

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 04:21 PM
rebelyellsiryn is currently offline Click here to Send rebelyellsiryn a Private Message Find more posts by rebelyellsiryn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cable's team is X-force and he runs a tight ship.
Chuck has the X-men and theyre good but they rest on their laurals
Magneto needs to bring back the brotherhood.
And the white queen the hellfire club.
That should be the new era, one where these oppositions work together
Imagin being surrounded on 4 sides by four teams, 2 bad 2 good, all of different tecniqe.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 04:31 PM
Back2U

The brotherhood and the Hellfire Club overlap as do the X-men and X-force combines almost all 4.

I'd love to see one of the St. Croix's recruited into the Hellfire club though. A hellfire club series would be great, the limited series only really covered the Shaw family, it touched on the Worthington involvement a little. Comics about bad guys are pretty good, I mean look at Deadpool

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 02:03 AM
Back2U is currently offline Click here to Send Back2U a Private Message Find more posts by Back2U Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

deadpool is pretty awesome.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:19 AM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

He has the power of a clone but hes prob. not one,Deadpool that is

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 06:04 PM
kohl
into the void

apparently the new x-force will be out next august. *extreme anticipation*

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 10:34 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

X-force movie

i read lot of comics, but i read x-force the most. and i think they could make some very interesting movies or just one movie with it!! since they are already planning a deadpool just around the corner, that could really work with this. i should send a letter in suggesting this idea. and yes, i know how many other, millions of ppl are sending in the same thing, but it's worth a try, right? well, would u guys go to see it? ppl would love to watch cable! if they love wolverine and the punisher, they'll love cable!!!!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:24 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

maybe this should be merged with the x-force thread, but yes. x-force is probably my favourite team and a movie would rock, provided they follow the storylines and cast good actors.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 11:46 PM
Mav
Can't think of one

Bah, its drawn by Rob Liefield..

(please log in to view the image)

That art is bad.. Just bad. I'll get the cover for the first X-Force for you guys.

(please log in to view the image)

So..Cable has 1 shorter arm now...

made by verauko

Last edited by Mav on Jun 28th, 2004 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:48 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote