KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » questioni about "the end"

questioni about "the end"
Started by: blaise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blaise

questioni about "the end"

in new x-men the end what had happened to cause the future to become distroyed and for the phoenox to have to change the future?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:46 AM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Your thread's title, "The End" leads us to think you are referring to the X-Men: The End book. Anyway...

In New X-Men; the last arc is Here Comes Tomorrow, where the world is just plain screwy.

We see Jean has to influence Cylcops accept Emma's offer to reopen the school with her, and as a lover, too.

Originally, Cyclops is so devastated that the Xavier's Institute would be shut forever, only leading Human-Mutant relations to get really messed up. So Phoenix had to help Scott make a decision.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 02:52 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

ooooooooo thanx hehhe my bad

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:22 AM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

in here comes tommorrow is the beast henery and if so how does he become evil like that>

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:25 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Your thread's title, "The End" leads us to think you are referring to the X-Men: The End book. Anyway...

In New X-Men; the last arc is Here Comes Tomorrow, where the world is just plain screwy.

We see Jean has to influence Cylcops accept Emma's offer to reopen the school with her, and as a lover, too.

Originally, Cyclops is so devastated that the Xavier's Institute would be shut forever, only leading Human-Mutant relations to get really messed up. So Phoenix had to help Scott make a decision.

can u give me the issue numbers of here comes tomorrow?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

here some

Attachment: n153p02.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:32 AM
blaise

here

Attachment: n153p04.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:34 AM
blaise

....she doesn't know who she is when shes awaken by the beast and hes her evil master

Attachment: n153p05.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:38 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by pr1983
can u give me the issue numbers of here comes tomorrow?

I think its the last issues of the New X-Men stuff.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:40 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I think its the last issues of the New X-Men stuff.

oh, before it turned back to just x-men?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

woveine sees her and he tells her morning ..and shes like why are there spiecies like you here...and he's like ur being controled to read his mind and she'll know every .._}read my mind jeannie i dare u ..he quotes..

Attachment: n154p03.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:42 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by pr1983
oh, before it turned back to just x-men?

Yep. New X-Men #151-154.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:46 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

so she remeebers herself she falls woverine catches her ..

jean.:..hug ..lug..login i ...was in this strange place..how long was i gone?

woverine...:jeannie..shhhhh...150 years since we seen ur face

Attachment: n154p07.jpg
This has been downloaded 52 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:46 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yep. New X-Men #151-154.

thx... big grin

great pics blaise... god i hate logan...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:48 AM
blaise

than shes like ohhh nooo..what happened

wovrine: magnoto killed yah from orders he didn't understand ..scott lost heart and chance

Attachment: n154p09.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:50 AM
Shadow_King
-

so jean is with wolverine now??

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:50 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

jeannie: logon ...don't let the subslime contamiate u ....

beast: don't fight ..
with your talents and endless army of crawlers we will set our mark on all creation.....
we will remake god in our image...and set on thrones high above the universe..

jeannie: really?actually whats happening here is a coordinated disinfection..my firends were keeping you busy

Attachment: n154p11.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:56 AM
blaise

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shes not wit woverine ...hes jus the only one alive at time time so he's helpin her lol ..shes in /luv wit scott god damn it

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:57 AM
Shadow_King
-

but i thought she would have gotten over him... because scott is with emma now not her..

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:58 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

jeannie: be calm now ..ur time has comee..ACCEPT THE JUDGEMENT OF THE PHOENOX

Attachment: n154p12.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:59 AM