KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » the most powerful x-WOMAN

the most powerful x-WOMAN
Started by: stormfront13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

Smile the most powerful x-WOMAN

so, out of all the x-woman that are alive, who do you think is the most powerful. imo it's between storm and polaris

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:12 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Does Emma fit in somewhere here?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:16 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well yeah, she is an x-woman

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:17 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icemancm

Sorry, I'll have to go with Jean Grey when she's afflicted with the Phoenix.... wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:42 PM
Icemancm is currently offline Click here to Send Icemancm a Private Message Find more posts by Icemancm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Icemancm
Sorry, I'll have to go with Jean Grey when she's afflicted with the Phoenix.... wink

I would agree. If Jean is dead (like she is every other month) Then i would say Emma Frost.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:11 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i said out of the woman that are alive

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:11 PM
blaise

lol emma frost technically isn't alive when i see her in her diamond form...or is it that she doesn't look alive....hahha i forget

but i think storm or rouge....rouge casue she can absorb anyones powers....

she can absorb the most powerfull person to become powerful ...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:32 PM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, rogue is oretty high up there

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:12 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Its almost certainly Storm.

Maybe Polaris.

Emma- what has she done that is so powerful?
Rogue- she has to contact skin to absorb, half the powerful women will fry her before she can do that.

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:20 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

I go with Rachel. She's a bit, er, "off" now, but when she's on, I don't think there's anyone that can really touch her. Think about it: she has unlimited TP and TK like Jean. Crazy stuff has to happen to her, or else they couldn't use her in the X-books.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:57 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

well considering emma easily beat her, and storm almost beat her when she wasn't even trying i'd say that she isn't. the old rachel might be, but she is now not the same. not i'd say it's probably between psylock, polaris and storm.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:01 AM
Cosmic Flame

Like I've said before, Claremont obviously has plans for Rachel. There's way too much craziness going on with her for this to be her character permanently. And one can never go by who's beaten whom before. That only matters to a particular story. Galactus is pretty close to the top of the food chain, and he's gotten his ass handed to him several times. That's irrelevant anyway. You asked who is most powerful, not who always comes out on top. Not too long before that, Rachel created a localized black hole and closed it. Rachel can deconstruct any of the other women with but a thought. No one else comes close to that level of power. Regardless of battles, Rachel has the most power.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:10 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

no, rachel didn't create the black hole, storm, rachel, wolverine, sage, and boshop created it. they all created it together, rachel couldn't have on her own. at her power-level now there are others that are more powerful

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:17 AM
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

jeans dead ?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:20 AM
Gotham Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Gotham Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Gotham Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

Yes, Jean is dead. Well, kinda.

Rachel did create it on her own. The other's helped her maintain control, but it was her power that created it. None of the others had power to create it, but they did have power to help her control and maintain it.

At her power level now? What is her power level now? Her current power is TK on a subatomic level, subconsciously at that. Even when she lost to Emma, she says that her power is off the charts. Let's also not forget that only omega TPs are able to access the Phoenix, which Rachel has. Her power really has no limit. You're referring to her state of mind, not her power. The amount and strength of her power isn't in doubt now. Her mental faculty is.

There are maybe 7-10 mutants (at most) whose power rivals Rachel's: one is her mother, two are her brothers, one is her future husband, and one is her future son.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:36 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Which are the official Omegas?
Has Rachel been named as one?
Quentin Quire
Bobby Drake

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:40 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

Rachels power levels are currently going up & down so its a bad time to be rating her... its almost certainly the set up for one of Claremonts fabled long-simmering subplots.

So Rachel is really a contender, but in her condition now... who knows...

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:41 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

I don't know that it's so much fluctuation as much as it is application and use, Fiery. Take Betsy: she could punch a hole through a brick wall, but couldn't pick up a dime on the same page. That's not a fluctation of power. And Marvel's stated that Rachel has the same power levels as Jean sans Phoenix, which means that she is an omega TP/TK.

The only ones officially listed are:

Phoenix
Iceman
Kid Omega
Elixir

I'm sure all of Jean's children are as well.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:50 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i'd say storm has a broad spectrum of powers that makes her the most powerful (not including jean), though that doesnt neccessarily mean she couldnt have her ass handed to her by some of the others...

rachel still has ways to go...

emma imo is the most dangerous of the x-women atm...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Phoenix
Iceman
Kid Omega
Elixir

And Storm.

Storm is most powerful IMO.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 09:24 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote