KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Is anyone else pissed off

Is anyone else pissed off
Started by: aceofgambit2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aceofgambit2

Is anyone else pissed off

i'm pissed that they are bringing in this stupid hooker in the movie. what purpose could it possibly serve. if they wanted charisma they could have brought in Emma or Gambit. its ridiculous. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What are yall thoughts on it? I'm very depressed right now because i feel like my favorite comic movie is going to be sex based and is going to suck. i need to go eat something.

X-MEN ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:57 PM
aceofgambit2 is currently offline Click here to Send aceofgambit2 a Private Message Find more posts by aceofgambit2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Re: Is anyone else pissed off

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aceofgambit2
i'm pissed that they are bringing in this stupid hooker in the movie. what purpose could it possibly serve. if they wanted charisma they could have brought in Emma or Gambit. its ridiculous. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What are yall thoughts on it? I'm very depressed right now because i feel like my favorite comic movie is going to be sex based and is going to suck. i need to go eat something.
I think the hooker character will be Emma Frost

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:02 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aceofgambit2

not if the williams sisters are casted. i dont know i guess it could but still... that isnt necessarily one of Emma's main powers.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:07 PM
aceofgambit2 is currently offline Click here to Send aceofgambit2 a Private Message Find more posts by aceofgambit2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Stacy X was a hooker,but I don't think she was black.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:10 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aceofgambit2

who is stacy X? explain her..

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:11 PM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

its definitely not Emma Frost... she has no pheromone powers...

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:30 PM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aceofgambit2

i looked up some description of Stacy X and it matches perfectly.
Angel is supposed to be a big part in the movie and Stacy X is a big part of the angel plot so it makes perfect sense. also, Stacy was a prostitute and had the ability to control others bodily functions (ex: make them puke)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 08:52 PM
buffymitch
Colossus

Stacy X is a x-men character but i don't like the idead of her being in the movie coz she has a lot in common with Poison Ivy from Batman and we all know how that worked out.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:31 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Yeah I figured.They might set up a relationship that will lead into part four.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:32 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Originally posted by aceofgambit2
i looked up some description of Stacy X and it matches perfectly.
Angel is supposed to be a big part in the movie and Stacy X is a big part of the angel plot so it makes perfect sense. also, Stacy was a prostitute and had the ability to control others bodily functions (ex: make them puke)

She's not a big part in the story of Archangel. His story is mostly the blue skin and Apocalypse part, Stacy X got rejected by him and thats it.

Originally posted by buffymitch
Stacy X is a x-men character but i don't like the idead of her being in the movie coz she has a lot in common with Poison Ivy from Batman and we all know how that worked out.

No, Stacy X went FAR beyond the just attracting men and women. She was all psychotic, ****ing with insulin blood levels and rectal functions...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:44 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

This character yall are talking about has the ability to emit pheromones to attract anybody she wants too, male or female.
And the Williams sisters are both competing for this role.

So yall put the puzzle pieces together.

I hope Serena gets it.
Venus is just................I don't know, but she's something..............

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:30 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:40 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote