KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Hello

Hello
Started by: stormlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormlover

Hello

HELLO. MY NAME IS STORMLOVER AND I CREATED THIS THREAD TO FORMALLY INTRODUCE MYSELF. I LOVE STORM. I ALSO NEED YOUR HELP. THIS MAY SOUND A BIT OFF TOPIC, BUT IT HAS TO BE SAID. IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING NEOPETS? PLEASE RESPOND sad

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:03 PM
stormlover is currently offline Click here to Send stormlover a Private Message Find more posts by stormlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormlover

MY GOAL IS TO GET 100 PEOPLE SIGNED UP IN NEOPETS. PLEASE HELP ME.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:07 PM
stormlover is currently offline Click here to Send stormlover a Private Message Find more posts by stormlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bartdude

sure what the cause

[/smilie]tecknoyashi[/smilie] buddies,impy,GuitarBunny,Silvertsum,yokosama,riku,
Pob,rina aka blackrose,,Funky Punk, zatch

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:08 PM
bartdude is currently offline Click here to Send bartdude a Private Message Find more posts by bartdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormlover

to get people to join so that i can get credit for inviting you to join. it's very fun and it's free. you get to play games and earn points to buy items and you get a cool pet.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:14 PM
stormlover

IS ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:20 PM
stormlover

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:22 PM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

Hi welcome and no...way too busy sorry mate but good luck anywho big grin

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:41 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvie'sgirl
Hated and feared by all..

Hey, I told my younger sis 'bout what you said 'bout the Neopets and all and she joined..... that kinda counts..... right? smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:50 AM
wolvie'sgirl is currently offline Click here to Send wolvie'sgirl a Private Message Find more posts by wolvie'sgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

I'm sad to say that this is a best example of SPAMMING. No offense meant. This is just a reminder.

Surely, this is NOT allowed and is strictly prohibited by KMC Universal Rules.

To be warned, here's the consequence if you insist: smile
quote:
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

And welcome to KMC - X-Men.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 09:54 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

stormlover: this is like your third thread about this, right? What the f**k?

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:41 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote