KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Opposite Sex Equivalents

Opposite Sex Equivalents
Started by: ayjay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ayjay
Psycho....

Opposite Sex Equivalents

Opposite Sex equivalents

eehehehe...i bet the word 'sex' got everyone's attention ^__^

n e whoo....i was wondering...who you rekon da opposite sex equivalents of our fav x-men/women/villains are in the x-men world

some are easy....
Logan/X-23
Magneto/Polaris

BUT...are there others out there?? *pleease respond so i dun feel like an egg ^_^

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:51 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Nightcrawler / Nocturne

Very similar in appearance.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:52 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

YAAY! We have a winner! woot woot!

o0 o0...i rekon we get some pics in here...dat'll make the thread even KOOLER! ^__^

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:56 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Neophyte and Shadowcat, powers-wise?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:21 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

who's neophyte? never heard of him?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:27 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

the word sex got my attention big grin big grin nice job ayjay

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:31 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

hehehe...eexcellent........
does anyone know a female equiv for scott?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:33 AM
Leo.M
A Riddle

you got me on that

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:38 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

i know sinister cloned scott as a female, but she could control her powers and was killed during a problem in one of sinisters lab.. that was pretty old though.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:53 AM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

o0o really? do you have a pic?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 08:54 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

In some ways Thor and Storm are fitting in this topic.

Psylocke and Hellion or Justice

Sunfire and Sunpyre

Proteus and Scarlet Witch

Aurora and Northstar

Cable and Marvel Girl

Dust(Academy X) and Sandman

Mystique and Morph

Wither(Academy X) and Famine

Surge(Academy X) and Electro

Emma and Xavier

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:00 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eristole
Me in a text box

how can you compare xavier and emma?

last i checked xavier couldnt turn to diamond.

plus alot of those really dont make sense. their powers just dont match up.

you are picking one or two powers that they "have in common"
and then saying they are identical.

and i probably have the comic and could take a webcam of it.
i'll look for it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:15 AM
eristole is currently offline Click here to Send eristole a Private Message Find more posts by eristole Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

o0o kool thnx eri

yeaah..i dunno about emma and xavier....

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 09:55 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eristole
how can you compare xavier and emma?

last i checked xavier couldnt turn to diamond.

plus alot of those really dont make sense. their powers just dont match up.

you are picking one or two powers that they "have in common"
and then saying they are identical.

OK, OK, OK...so Charly can't turn to diamond, Storm is not as srong and invulnerable as Thor and Mystique can't turn into nonhumanoids. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't say ANYTHING about them being identical!!! They are just suggestions!
Btw, why do you "sound" so reprochful? huh

Give your own examples!!!

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 02:14 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Lol..

I thought wannabe's choices were ok. I mean, Dust and Sandman are sort of counterparts; he doesn't have to wear a burkha for that.

Cyclops and Callisto, for their tactical knowledge, maybe?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 03:30 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Firestar and Sunfire

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 04:29 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Sunfire and Sunpyre, as well.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:10 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by munkiesarus
Sunfire and Sunpyre, as well.

damn you got me

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:20 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

sunfire and sunpyre have identical powers, though sunpyre, technically, is a continuity error in herself. [sunfire got his powers from his irradiated mother, who was affected by the atom bomb dropped on hiroshima. she died after. leyu (sunpyre) is supposedly his half-sister, meaning they share the same father. but, as their father didn't give shiro his powers, there's no reason for leyu to have the same powers.]

anyway, cassandra nova would be a better match for xavier.

Dust and Sandman have vastly different powers in application, but they're the closest you can get, I suppose.

and neophyte was an acolyte who could merge his molecules with any matter he came in contact with, letting him flow through it and emerge at another point. unlike kitty, he could perform stunts like sticking his arm into a wall, and having it punch someone dozens of feet away along the same wall. also, he once jumped off a balcony into a rainstorm, merging with individual droplets, and reformed one the ground once each drop hit bottom. he's as close as you'll get to shadowcat, though, unless you consider nate grey's pseudo-ability to become intangible.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:34 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Disappear
sunfire and sunpyre have identical powers, though sunpyre, technically, is a continuity error in herself. [sunfire got his powers from his irradiated mother, who was affected by the atom bomb dropped on hiroshima. she died after. leyu (sunpyre) is supposedly his half-sister, meaning they share the same father. but, as their father didn't give shiro his powers, there's no reason for leyu to have the same powers.]

anyway, cassandra nova would be a better match for xavier.

Dust and Sandman have vastly different powers in application, but they're the closest you can get, I suppose.

and neophyte was an acolyte who could merge his molecules with any matter he came in contact with, letting him flow through it and emerge at another point. unlike kitty, he could perform stunts like sticking his arm into a wall, and having it punch someone dozens of feet away along the same wall. also, he once jumped off a balcony into a rainstorm, merging with individual droplets, and reformed one the ground once each drop hit bottom. he's as close as you'll get to shadowcat, though, unless you consider nate grey's pseudo-ability to become intangible.

thank you for the information doctor

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 05:37 PM