KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-men roleplaying

x-men roleplaying
Started by: crimsonphoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Smile x-men roleplaying

Hello everyone ! This is x-men roll play thread. Ok here are the rules of this thread.

1) You have to play a character of your choosing. PM me to give the character you want to play with. Its FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! One character per person. You can get rid of your character at anytime and choose a different one that’s available . You can be anyone from the x-men universe.

2) Don’t suddenly change the topic . Like one place there in the gardens and then suddenly there in the kitchen. How did they get to the kitchen? Tell how they made there way to the kitchen. What events happen to them.

Ok I'll keep you posted on who every ones characters are so you can see which ones are not being used.

Since I made this thread i'll be Charles Xavier> ok have fun people!

Last edited by crimsonphoenix on Sep 22nd, 2005 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:46 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Dear X-Men,

Welcome to the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning. This is the home, the training center - the very foundation - of the X-Men. In practice, we are a relative bunch of mutants dedicated to fighting on the behalf of a world that often fears and hates us. It would be dishonest if I did not concede the truth that relations between humans and mutantkind have been deteriorating over the past decade. For every mutant who is accepted into this group, or appointed to the United States government's X-Factor program, another makes the evening news with a campaign of terror designed to enslave humanity or - as is often the case - wipe the human race from the face of the Earth.

So why do we do it - why do we dare to dream a dream of a better world? Why are we willing to sacrifice any semblance of a "normal" life to make that dream a reality? Why do we seek, against seemingly impossible odds, to change a cold, often indifferent, society into one that is a better place, a better more tolerant place?

Because underneath the uniforms, behind the code names, and despite the genetic anomalies the rest of the world would call our "powers," there is no fundamental difference between us and those we seek to protect. Because despite the divisive ethnic slurs designed to separate and belittle us, we are - each and every one of us - humans.

Gifted humans.
Misunderstood humans.
Hunted and persecuted humans.
But humans nonetheless. And as humans, I believe we have a responsibility to shepherd the change. A change where all the branches of humanity live together as one.

Some would say this is a naive dream Or even a fool's quest. Perhaps. But I say, it is our only hope if we are all to survive.

Apparently you believe it too.
So, welcome X-Men, both old and new.
Welcome to the dream.

Charles Xavier, PhD

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 07:47 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nicely written... but... theres a whole section for this stuff... embarrasment

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

it will probaly be moved

Last edited by crimsonphoenix on Sep 22nd, 2005 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 08:27 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Can i be Deadpool please?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 09:49 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Dibs on Wolverine!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 10:04 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

what did i say was the first rule. you have to pm to give me your characters.......i'll let it slide

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 10:24 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

These are characters already taken so far
willRules: Deadpool
Snake eyes616: wolverine
wannabe : empath

Lets gather characters before we start roleplaying...

Last edited by crimsonphoenix on Sep 22nd, 2005 at 10:32 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 10:29 PM
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Here are some rules for students new and old....
Please abide the new rules ....If you have any questions please come to my office or contact the teachers or deans of the school. Thank you. ~ Charles Xavier

Curfew and Visitation

Curfew for all students enrolled in the Xavier Institute is at 11 pm on weeknights, and 2 am on weekends. This is to be strictly observed and enforced.

Visitation: any students may have guests over. However, no guests are permitted to stay over night through the week, and on the weekends they must be gone before 11 pm on Sunday night.

No guests shall be given tours of anything but the main level and the dorms, even if the student has access to more than that.

Safety Regulations

I felt that it was necessary to add information regarding the safety of the students in the mansion...

As soon as they are admitted to the school, all students are required to practice and memorize evacuation plans in case of an attack on the Mansion. There are several evacuation routes, most involving hidden tunnels and the like that lead to a "Safe Room" (underground facility approximately a mile away), that all students are trained to use as soon as there is any sort of alarm or attack.

The students should, for the most part, be considered NPCs that will immediately respond to the alarms by evacuating the school grounds, thus saving us the hassle of trying to save them during a fight. There will however be exceptions to this...as there could sometimes be strays, or lollygaggers. But, for the most part, we shouldn't have to worry about them and their safety.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 11:11 PM
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

Dibs on the Cajun! smile

Professor X

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:55 AM
wsg is currently offline Click here to Send wsg a Private Message Find more posts by wsg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wsg
Wolvie'sgirl

Since somone took my Wolvie.......

Professor X

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 08:56 AM
wsg is currently offline Click here to Send wsg a Private Message Find more posts by wsg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

So when will we start?

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:59 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

ATTENTION MY X-MEN....... There is an emergency on the Canary Islands. A sentinel base was just discovered. We need all available teams.That means Logan,Gambit and Beast most go. I will be using cerebra to keep in touch. Good luck my x-men!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:09 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

-Manuel in the library looks up from his book and empathicly reaches out to mind-touch the Professor:
*Professor, the Canary Islands are a part of Spain, my mother land. Perhaps it will be helpful if i join the team to support them with translations and connections...the family de la Rocha, though castillian and not canarian, is quite influential in Spain!*(sounds very proud while "speaking")

Attachment: empath.gif
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 10:46 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Very well then.You can go.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:26 PM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

-Manuel jumping up from his seat, running to his room to pick up his new X-Men uniform, thinking:*oh my, this dress lacks even more in style than my last one with the Hellions!!! But in the Hellfire Club we at least got apropriate clothing for our time off duty...well, those times are over!*
-He arrives in the X-Jet hangar just in time to see the others enter the plain:"Hey folks, wait for me...you're going to need someone REALLY competent in the team to get this job done!!!"

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Last edited by wannabe on Sep 26th, 2005 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 05:28 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

I'm Jean Grey!

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:37 PM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

(Mind connects with Beast,Gambit,Empath and Wolverine) X-men, Jeans team has just finished there project in China and she is on her way to the Canary Islands to meet with you. Xavier out.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:41 PM
X-Menfan04

I'm on my way guy's.

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 08:44 PM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Protector
Protector of..... Unknown

Can I be Weapon 600. I came from the future to warn you about 'somethigng'

WE GET WHITE LIGHTSABERS
------------------------------------------------
Leia- Luke what are you trying to say
Luke- Well I was cleaning these driods and long story short you're my twin sister. Now if you will excuse me I have to turn our father to the light side.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:43 AM
Protector is currently offline Click here to Send Protector a Private Message Find more posts by Protector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote