KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » ~* Moonstar *~

~* Moonstar *~
Started by: Phoenix_Avatar9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

~* Moonstar *~

Hi everyone, i looked for a thread for Dani but found none, soo i created this thread for respect of one of my favorite psions ever! If u could post pics or anything that would be awesome, can't wait to see what happens to her in "The End"!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:37 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

Heres a few pics I found

Attachment: danielle_moonstar_001.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:38 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

Attachment: mlfarrow.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

Attachment: moonstar_002.jpg

Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

Attachment: moonstar-bigcostume5.jpg

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:39 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

Attachment: newmutants02.jpg

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:40 PM
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

SPOLIER:

i dont have any pics but i was really sad to hear that she lost her powers

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 11:47 PM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

yea, me 2 sad

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 12:14 AM
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
... i was really sad to hear that she lost her powers
mad I was totally mad about it!!!
Dani is...was...certainly one of the most original and coolest psychics of Marvel.

Attachment: moonstar26.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 12:49 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

can anyone explain what her quantam powes let her do, and anything impressive she did with them?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 02:18 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

in the Neo arc of Xmen, wolverine took Dani to some location, and Dani used her powers to feel the souls of all the dead in the area, and I to the best of my memory she recreated some scenes of their slaughter or somthing

Her powers allow her to create 3D images from concepts within the minds of herself and others

Dani's powers are sort of similar to that of Isabelle from Roswell in a sense

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2005 11:35 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

Originally posted by stormfront13
can anyone explain what her quantam powes let her do, and anything impressive she did with them?

She could channel the quantum energies that make up the universe, which allowed her to affect matter at a subatomic level. Actually learning-by-doing, Dani found a way to perceive these quantum energies as interconnected particles and waves. She found she could affect those connections, changing the physical nature of all things, including an electromagnetic field such as the one generated by Magneto during X-Force’s encounter with him in Genosha.

She also killed the Demon Bear

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 12:00 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Dani has had her mutant power messed with plenty of times, but in the end (not "The End") she still has her asgardian ties. I thought it was Illyana who destroyed the demon bear?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:16 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

i thought it was her who killed it cuz of the pic on UXM, but i guess that was different

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:13 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

magik split the demon bear in half with her soulsword negating the magic that transformed moonstars parents into the demon bear in new mutants #20. later on when moonstar got those quantum energy powers from linking with acadia deville, because of shared memories arcadia recreated the demon bear and they destroyed it and then some crap happened and moonstar lost her quantum powers right before the six month gap, but the demon bear they fought was not the original it was a product of arcadias uncontrolled reality warping power

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:47 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreaminBanshee

My favorite X-man!

How do i get an Icon?

Attachment: banshee0.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:54 AM
ScreaminBanshee is currently offline Click here to Send ScreaminBanshee a Private Message Find more posts by ScreaminBanshee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

Originally posted by LordKaos
magik split the demon bear in half with her soulsword negating the magic that transformed moonstars parents into the demon bear in new mutants #20. later on when moonstar got those quantum energy powers from linking with acadia deville, because of shared memories arcadia recreated the demon bear and they destroyed it and then some crap happened and moonstar lost her quantum powers right before the six month gap, but the demon bear they fought was not the original it was a product of arcadias uncontrolled reality warping power
ok, thanksbig grin

Originally posted by ScreaminBanshee
My favorite X-man!

How do i get an Icon?

Dani or Banshee? to get an avatar, you use a painting program such as paint or photoshop, personalize ot and make sure its at most 64 x 64 pixels

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 04:47 AM
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

anyone else with pics?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:52 AM
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

bumpety bump bump

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:06 AM