KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Phoenix Force

Phoenix Force
Started by: ScarletPheonix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

Phoenix Force

I saw that there is no Phoenix Force thread so.... I MADE 1! ok so this is to post pics,talk,q&a and u can talk about the ppl who have pocessed the phoenix force. by the way i have a question ... who pocesses the phoenix force at the moment .

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:48 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

currently Phoenix/Jean are looking for their missing pieces, one of which visited a stepford cuckoo...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 12:42 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supreme_being

really is that what happened in the end of endsong? cuz i did not get that!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 02:03 PM
supreme_being is currently offline Click here to Send supreme_being a Private Message Find more posts by supreme_being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

yes

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:09 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

yup that happened here's a pic of the phoenix force

Attachment: phoenixentity.jpg
This has been downloaded 172 time(s).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 09:59 PM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

another

Attachment: 180px-classic-x-men-008-back.jpg
This has been downloaded 156 time(s).

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 10:00 PM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

I was hearing some stuff before about how the Pheonix was gonna leave Jean and possess Emma Frost. Is that true?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:08 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

i hope not

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:27 AM
ScarletPheonix is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletPheonix a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletPheonix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katie_girl09

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScarletPheonix
i hope not

laughing out loud Why? Don't you like Emma?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:34 AM
katie_girl09 is currently offline Click here to Send katie_girl09 a Private Message Find more posts by katie_girl09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletPheonix
Goblyn Queen

yes. but i dont think her with the phoenix force would be such a great idea. if the force leaves Jean i wont it to go back to Rachel or someone completly new besides emma

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:06 AM
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katie_girl09
I was hearing some stuff before about how the Pheonix was gonna leave Jean and possess Emma Frost. Is that true?

nope, in endsong the phoenix posesses Emma, just to get to Scott, but Only Omega Level Mutants can house the Phoenix Force, and i don't think it's gonna leave Jean, with Here Comes Tomorrow and Endsong, they'll probably stay one and the same

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 03:25 PM
cheekwg

I never really understood what the white hot room and who quentin quire really was...I only bought this book without prior knowledge of the happenings...I hope someone can give me a brief summary of the events leading to endsong

Forget yesterday,live for today and worry only for tomorrow

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:13 AM
cheekwg is currently offline Click here to Send cheekwg a Private Message Find more posts by cheekwg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

okey dokey.... in new x-men jean is exhibiting to heightened powers (increased telepathic and telekinetic power and sensitvity, she manifests a phoenix raptor, and holds a splintered consciousness of prof x within her herself and distributes a piece to mutants across the planet), and she has dreams of the phoenix disinfecting the planet, still unaware of whats happening, sh*t happpens and prof x finds out that Jean is experiencing a manifestation of the phoenix which allows her to do such feats, he then talks to phoenix one-on-one. So more sh*t happens and a mutant named xorn w/ a star for a brain posing as magneto does even more Sh*t and tries to reverse the magnetic poles, he sent jean and wolverine into space trapped in asteroid M sent to the sun, jean tells logan that the phoenix burns away what doesnt work, and her control over molecules bla blah blah, theres nothing they can do to stop it so wolverine kills her to spare her life, that releases the phoenix consciousness, it takes over and transforms the asteroid telekinetically into a spaceship using the suns power as fuel, and then when they get on earth xorn is almost defeated by the other x-men, jean goes over to him and he kills her with an EM pulse, wolverine beheads him, she tells scott to live (he was "Cheating") cuts to 150 yrs in the futre where a phoenix egg is found on the moon. okay...phew... its 150 years in the future, everything went array cuz scott was too depressed to reopen the institute after jean died, its sort of DOFP looking, a sentient bacteria named sublime has taken over beasts body hes the main villain has and army of nightcrawler like minions w/ genetic codes of x powers, he incubates the phoenix egg stolen from the future x-men, shes confused thinking she was supposed to be in the WHR, he tells her to come with him, she deconstructs a whole genome atomically and studies them, then her and beast go to battle w/ the xmen, okay cassie nova and bo-girl unplug the phoenix consciousness from jean and she takes control wolverine still alive tells her everything that went on, then beast battles the x-men, almost everyone dies, he still tries to get jean but jean extracts sublime from him, ascends to the WHR in white phoenix outfit, and there she meets other phoenix hosts including quentin quire, but shes the head honcho, to fix this, she deconstructs that timeline telekinetically and telepathically tells scott to live, which prevented that from happening.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 02:24 PM
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

wow u type alot lol

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 03:16 PM
supreme_being

ok and phoenix endsong 2 is soon to come out!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 05:08 PM
supreme_being is currently offline Click here to Send supreme_being a Private Message Find more posts by supreme_being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

what??~?~!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OMG?!?!?!?! i love Endsong and theres another coming out???? OMG!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 10:46 PM
MarvelBoyWC

anyone have any pics of drak phoenix emma or white crown jean???

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 04:17 AM
MarvelBoyWC is currently offline Click here to Send MarvelBoyWC a Private Message Find more posts by MarvelBoyWC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
princegoku
Saiya-jin poet

Didnt the phoenix force have something to do with galactus? could somebody please enlighten me on this matter?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 03:14 PM
princegoku is currently offline Click here to Send princegoku a Private Message Find more posts by princegoku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supreme_being

yes greg land and greg pak r in talks of bring out phoenix:endsong 2

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 08:39 PM
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

pricegoku here's ur answer.....

well when the phoenix force was with rachel they fought a sorcerer that wanted the phoneix for himself. Rachel was defeted and the phoneix flead to the stars to heal rachel and itself. well rachel was whole again the phoenix and rachel ran into galacticas (that wasn't pretty) galacticas told the phoenix that is was parasite to life in the universe and it should be distoryed and it fought galacticas.....i would guess phoneix lost. well phoneix gave rachel some of it's power and the force went to find a new host in a different plain of existance.........

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 09:48 PM