KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Storm: The Movie

Storm: The Movie
Started by: InnerRise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm: The Movie

As much as I would like to see a Storm movie, here's what Halle Berry had to say on the matter.

"SHH!: Did you ever go back to the comics to look at Storm's history and where she's at in the comics and would you consider doing a Storm spin-off ever?
Berry: No, I think I like coming in and playing Storm, but there are so many things I want to do with my career that I don't think I want to dedicate that much time to doing a spin-off character on Storm."

"SHH!: So no more comic book superheroes for you?
Berry: Nope. I think I'm done. When you play one like this to play another one would be going backwards at best at this point. I don't think I can beat it so why try."

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:17 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO

WHY! WHY!

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:59 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understand where she's coming from but I'm still disappointed.

But who knows.

If she ultimately decides to never do a spin off I hope they wouldn't get someone else to play Storm in a spin off.

But of course if they do another X-Men movie she'll be Storm b/c she's said that she wouldn't want anybody else playing Storm, so I don't see why she wouldn't do a Spin-Off in her free time (if any) if she'd do another X-Men Movie.

It'd be the same if she did a Spin off and there not be another X-Men movie.

She'd still be shooting a movie as Storm.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 08:17 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

omg that is so bogus! she makes a good storm though

Attachment: stormpic.jpg
This has been downloaded 269 time(s).

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:00 PM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

yeah she does! But then if they did a storm spin-off i bet she mite do it.

Only because she said she doesnt want anyone else to play stormbig grin

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:06 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

She was a crap storm. She did to storm what she did to catwoman, and made them both suck.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:18 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Storm is not needed for X4, they can write her off if need be, just look at Nightcrawler.

I personally wouldn't go see a Storm movie. She only works with the X-Men, not a standalone character.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:23 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

Re: Storm: The Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by InnerRise
I think I'm done. When you play one like this to play another one would be going backwards at best at this point. I don't think I can beat it so why try

i find that halle is talking like we didnt know she made catwoman stick out tongue

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:55 AM
Xam is currently offline Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sludge

Storm's comic mini-series didn't do well, and neither I'm afraid, would a film based on the character. Especially played by Halle "Catwoman" Berry.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 03:25 AM
Sludge is currently offline Click here to Send Sludge a Private Message Find more posts by Sludge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Storm is not needed for X4, they can write her off if need be, just look at Nightcrawler.

I personally wouldn't go see a Storm movie. She only works with the X-Men, not a standalone character.

But what reason do they have to write her off.

She never said she wouldn't come back for a X4.

And with the conversation b/t her and Xavier insinuating that she'd take over the school if anything were to happen to him, there's no doubt she'll be in the next movie.

Even without that conversation, like I said before, there's no reason to write her out.

I hate the fact that because Catwoman did horrible, b/c of the writers and director and not Halle Berry who did the best with what she had, that people won't let that go and are using it as an excuse to why she'd do bad in a movie about Storm.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:33 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by InnerRise
But what reason do they have to write her off.

She never said she wouldn't come back for a X4.

And with the conversation b/t her and Xavier insinuating that she'd take over the school if anything were to happen to him, there's no doubt she'll be in the next movie.

Even without that conversation, like I said before, there's no reason to write her out.

I hate the fact that because Catwoman did horrible, b/c of the writers and director and not Halle Berry who did the best with what she had, that people won't let that go and are using it as an excuse to why she'd do bad in a movie about Storm.

I'm not sure...they could easily write her out like they were planning to do on X3 before she decided to come back if they gave her more screen time.

I'm not saying she's a bad actress, but a movie just about Storm would be boring.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think they were ever planning to write Storm out because Halle Berry was always going to come back. I posted a piece of a conversation with her around here somewhere concerning that and she clarifies that all up and they don't have any reason to write her out in X4.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:45 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

OK there are Wolverine and Magneto spin offs coming. But a Storm movie... come on.. she is a boring character.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:16 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by T.M
OK there are Wolverine and Magneto spin offs coming. But a Storm movie... come on.. she is a boring character.

wtf no she isnt she is amazin, hot powerful. hower i think that she might have climaxed in X3 and would do well to top her performace and portrayl of the character. i would like to see more flying and maybe fighting while flying

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:23 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
subgenius

I like Berry as Storm, but I fully believe that there are other actresses out there that could do a better job. Having said that, the only spin off X-Men movies that make any sense are origin stories. I would want to see the origin of Ororo and see how she became Storm. I do not see much sense in anything else.

The same for Magneto and Wolverine. I would want to see the development between Xavier and Magneto up to the point of their break in ideology and so forth... In fact, IMO, most of the best scenes in X3 are with Professor Xavier and Magneto together on screen. Those scenes are the only scenes that brought back the cool and powerful character inside of Magneto that we saw in X1 and X2.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 02:05 PM
subgenius is currently offline Click here to Send subgenius a Private Message Find more posts by subgenius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you have any other actresses in mind?

Old Post May 30th, 2006 05:53 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I don't think a Storm movie will ever be made. It wouldn't do well in theaters, as I see it.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 08:21 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 06:54 PM
Flavio

There would never be a Storm spin-off anyways. no expression
And if there was one, I bet it would suck like Elektra did.
But if they call her back to an ensemble, I don't see why she'd refuse. At last, she wins some millions to make such a sacrifice. And she was the one begging for an X4 during People's Choice Awards.

PLUS, X-men movies are the only "good" movies she's been in for a looooooong time, so she'd better hang to them. They're at least better than the likes of Perfect Stranger, Gothika, Catwoman, etc.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 01:23 AM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flavio
There would never be a Storm spin-off anyways. no expression
And if there was one, I bet it would suck like Elektra did.
But if they call her back to an ensemble, I don't see why she'd refuse. At last, she wins some millions to make such a sacrifice. And she was the one begging for an X4 during People's Choice Awards.

PLUS, X-men movies are the only "good" movies she's been in for a looooooong time, so she'd better hang to them. They're at least better than the likes of Perfect Stranger, Gothika, Catwoman, etc.
You strayed off topic as quick as hell.

This thread is about the possibility of a STORM MOVIE. That is all. Don't go off topic to insult somebody.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 05:14 PM