KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who deserves to be with jean grey in x-men cyclops or wolverine

who deserves to be with jean grey
This poll is closed.
cyclops 20 80.00%
wolverine 3 12.00%
collosus 0 0%
iceman 2 8.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who deserves to be with jean grey in x-men cyclops or wolverine
Started by: alice_lfc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alice_lfc

Love Who deserves to be with jean grey in x-men cyclops or wolverine

xmen love triangle cyclops, wolverine and jean grey

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:19 PM
alice_lfc is currently offline Click here to Send alice_lfc a Private Message Find more posts by alice_lfc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

storm does, because if you have saw the pics i have u will aggree lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:22 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

I think the better question would be, who deserves to be with Jean.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:23 PM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemshock2

Since we're taking only the movies into consideration, I would say Scott. In the films Wolverine always seemed to me like he lusted after Jean, that it was primarily a physical attraction. Scott on the other hand totally loved Jean for things other than her beauty. It was so obvious to me in X2 when he was comforting her at the museum. To me it showed that he truly cared for her, and would be there for her always.

Best rivalry ever!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 05:20 PM
systemshock2 is currently offline Click here to Send systemshock2 a Private Message Find more posts by systemshock2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soul self

None of them deserve her. She's (Jamke Jahnsan) way to hot. But in the cartoons i guess cyclops loves her but wolverine loves her also. It would be up to jean.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 05:38 PM
soul self is currently offline Click here to Send soul self a Private Message Find more posts by soul self Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike059jig
Optic Rage

Jean choses scott time and time again....Jean loves Cyclops..Cylops is the love of jeans life

Old Post May 31st, 2006 06:11 PM
mike059jig is currently offline Click here to Send mike059jig a Private Message Find more posts by mike059jig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

scott, he truly cares about her. he literally went crazy cuz she died. wolverine just kinda got over it

Old Post May 31st, 2006 06:30 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

Scot!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 06:32 PM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by systemshock2
Since we're taking only the movies into consideration, I would say Scott. In the films Wolverine always seemed to me like he lusted after Jean, that it was primarily a physical attraction. Scott on the other hand totally loved Jean for things other than her beauty. It was so obvious to me in X2 when he was comforting her at the museum. To me it showed that he truly cared for her, and would be there for her always.

What he said. Wolverine and Storm would be intresting.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 06:35 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

was this a retorical question it will always be scott

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:19 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

well, idk, i think scott, but id like logan and her would b kool

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post May 31st, 2006 09:22 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

devil Even though scott in the newer xmen comics is with emma frost the white queen. He's still the only one who has ever loved jean, wolverine was just a attraction to bad boy that's all.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:32 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah, Wolverines wicked old, I think it's only a physical atraction.
Originally posted by spencerspider
scott, he truly cares about her. he literally went crazy cuz she died. wolverine just kinda got over it

Yeah, "maybe it's time to move on" or something like that Wolverine said. If I lost my wife, I don't think I would get over it that fast or at all for that matter

Wolverines a cool guy and all, (actually my fav. X-men) but Scott deserves her

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:51 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

yeah its always gonna be scott. logan might try and steal her away but she'll always resist.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 05:02 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

Cyclops!

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 09:23 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Jean's dead now, Scott's with Emma, Logan was kind of with Storm. It's all good. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:43 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Why have Colossus and Iceman been put on the list...

Surly then It would be like a love pentagon not a love triangle..

anyway.. it's obviously Cyclops.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 11:29 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Aunt May

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 02:26 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

didn't they have a "thing" for one another back in college?

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 02:43 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by The Pict
didn't they have a "thing" for one another back in college?
Aunt May and Jean? confused

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 03:25 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote