KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » The Morlocks

The Morlocks
Started by: Eternal Turmoil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

The Morlocks

I was a bit disappointed with the statement on the official X-Men 3 website that said that Callisto was affiliated with the Omega Muties. I think the scene in the Chruch should have been a scene in the sewers, or The Alley where Magneto tries to persuade the Morlocks to join the Brotherhood.

I also think that they should have developed Callisto a LOT more. Her leadership of the Morlocks could have at least been included. Although this is very unlikely, I am desperate for a Morlocks spin-off movie, as it could show where Leech went to after the breakout (back to the sewers) and it could tie in to the comic's Callisto and Storm's fight for leadership. For example, Storm could go into the sewers and tell them about her triumph over Callisto in the X-Men 3 fight and they tell her that she is now leader or something like that which wouldn't be too random.

If you look on Wikipedia and search Morlocks there are so many mutants that could be included, and so many plotlines. So .. thoughts?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 07:53 PM
Eternal Turmoil is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Turmoil a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Turmoil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

I Would Like It big grin

And Where have you been Eternal Turmoil!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:37 PM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Its a movie.

If you would rather watch batman and Robin

be my guest. Selfish fuks

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 08:47 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
I was a bit disappointed with the statement on the official X-Men 3 website that said that Callisto was affiliated with the Omega Muties. I think the scene in the Chruch should have been a scene in the sewers, or The Alley where Magneto tries to persuade the Morlocks to join the Brotherhood.

I also think that they should have developed Callisto a LOT more. Her leadership of the Morlocks could have at least been included. Although this is very unlikely, I am desperate for a Morlocks spin-off movie, as it could show where Leech went to after the breakout (back to the sewers) and it could tie in to the comic's Callisto and Storm's fight for leadership. For example, Storm could go into the sewers and tell them about her triumph over Callisto in the X-Men 3 fight and they tell her that she is now leader or something like that which wouldn't be too random.

If you look on Wikipedia and search Morlocks there are so many mutants that could be included, and so many plotlines. So .. thoughts?

leech went to xaviers school

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 09:08 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

A fight between storm and calisto for leadership of the morlocks wouldn't fit in with the story....... why would storm want to lead the morlocks, wouldn't she just bring them to the school?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 08:54 AM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

just be satisfied that obscure characters like amphibious and random were in the movie.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 09:46 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Its a movie.

There's no need for that.

And TK1 .. I'm addicted to the Sims 2 atm .. so I won't be on much big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:27 PM
Eternal Turmoil is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Turmoil a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Turmoil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Turmoil
owned.

Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Its a movie.

There's no need for that.

And TK1 .. I'm addicted to the Sims 2 atm .. so I won't be on much big grin

And Leech is a Morlock .. or he was somewhere along the line.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:28 PM