KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Latest News about X-Men Sequels

Latest News about X-Men Sequels
Started by: Jury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jury
Extreme Member

Official Thread

If there is.

We can't use the X3 News thread anymore. So if ever you have any news for any upcoming X-Men movies, post them here.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 07:19 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

i heard that the wolverine movie is comin out in 2007 and that Gambit is gonna be in it, main character apart from wolvie of corse

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 05:05 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smiley8
Come what may....

I read on one of these threads that sawyer from lost said that he has been in talks for a gambit film?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 08:19 AM
smiley8 is currently offline Click here to Send smiley8 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'm still hearing nothing about the villain for Wolverine but I think its almost implied that Omega Red is gonna be in it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 04:30 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.Variant
Alternate King

i think it will be just a weapon x film. although i would absolutely silver samuri as the villain

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 05:41 PM
Dr.Variant is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.Variant a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.Variant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

Omega red will be the villian in the Woliverine movie?? I hope not, it should be based in japan, maybe silver samurai could be in it?

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 12:57 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ieatbabies
I'm Hungry...

I'm thinking Sabertooth might play a big role as well.

They are also talking of an Emma Frost spinoff, and a Magneto.

Still no word on an X4 but X3 has made enough money for there to be one.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:33 AM
Ieatbabies is currently offline Click here to Send Ieatbabies a Private Message Find more posts by Ieatbabies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

Another Wolverine movie? Im sick of that guy

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:13 AM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ieatbabies
I'm thinking Sabertooth might play a big role as well.

They are also talking of an Emma Frost spinoff, and a Magneto.

Still no word on an X4 but X3 has made enough money for there to be one.

how can sabers be in it? wolvie didnt recognise him in X1

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 07:25 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by cain marko
how can sabers be in it? wolvie didnt recognise him in X1

wolverine doesn't remember alot about his past.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 02:22 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

yeah Sabertooth was always the one that recognized Wolverine, then after a while, Wolverine started knowing his scent, which if you go back and watch X1 Wolverine catchs his scent right before he attacks, meaning he does recognize him, just never calls him by name. haha so that logic don't work to well

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:46 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
benx
Sinster follower

Originally posted by smiley8
I read on one of these threads that sawyer from lost said that he has been in talks for a gambit film?

was in a mag i read,
he tryed out for the role and got turned down,so joined lost insted...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 09:42 PM
benx is currently offline Click here to Send benx a Private Message Find more posts by benx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Originally posted by Regulus A Black
yeah Sabertooth was always the one that recognized Wolverine, then after a while, Wolverine started knowing his scent, which if you go back and watch X1 Wolverine catchs his scent right before he attacks, meaning he does recognize him, just never calls him by name. haha so that logic don't work to well
in the truck with rouge

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 09:51 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

where is all this info coming from...any links?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 02:16 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

No news yet?

mon ami

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2006 03:53 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabretooth
I was dead. I got better.

I got one:

Marvel Screenwriter Simon Kinberg has confirmed that Sabretooth will be appearing in the Wolverine movie.

http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1527

This makes me pretty damn happy.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 10:10 AM
Sabretooth is currently offline Click here to Send Sabretooth a Private Message Find more posts by Sabretooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

That's predictable. Sabretooth played an important role in Wolvie's life. He was rumored to be his father.

mon ami

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 01:26 AM
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

jesus christ! We don't need a wolverine movie, we need an X4. I don't know what to say. Now that it's confirmed. I'm speechless. I just.....uhh....Why? For the love of god, Why? How much further can you exploit one character. He isn't even that strong. WHY!?!?!?!?! Wasn't approximately 4 1/2 hours out of 6 enough time for him. Ohhhhh.....It's just....omg....why?

I thought it was just a terrible rumor, but I was wrong. I knew I was wrong from the beginning. I kne they would make this stupid movie, but I waited, and clung to the little hope that was left. Why can't they just make a movie based on someone important. WHY!?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:19 AM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I completely agree. I am so sick of Wolverine.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:22 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Originally posted by Sabretooth
I got one:

Marvel Screenwriter Simon Kinberg has confirmed that Sabretooth will be appearing in the Wolverine movie.

http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1527

This makes me pretty damn happy.

The link doesn't work.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 06:26 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote