KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine: Old Man Logan

Wolverine: Old Man Logan
Started by: Endrict Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Wolverine: Old Man Logan

Anyone else enjoying this????

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 04:56 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Actually no...i cant wait for it to be over....wolverine is over 120 years old and looks 30....50 years later he looks like he is 65....and he looks just as old as Hawkeye....whats up with that?

Anyway...i did not care for the first 2 parts, i will get the rest...but i hope it improves allot erm

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 05:31 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Bah, Digi must have moved this.....and now theres a dup thread.

When ever a X-men mod comes around please merge or lock this one.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 05:47 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I actually really enjoyed the first issue, I'll be collecting the rest of this.

It's non canon right? Doesn't really fit in with other "in the future" stories (which I assume were non canon as well)

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 02:38 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I think it's shaping up to be a really decent story, it's been great so far.

Not sure why this was moved to a different forum though, Wolverine isn't exactly exclusive to the X-Men.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 05:46 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

the more i read of millar's work, the more trends i see repeating themselves. super-villains killed all the super-heroes and took over the world. that's the entire backstory of wanted...

i don't dislike the story, and i'm glad to see hawkeye getting his licks in despite being a blind old coot, but it's weird how much of millar's work i've been reading lately; and how much feels repetitive.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 11:16 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fredstawill
GOD OF WAR

first 2 good but wolverine should never be able to age period!!!
inless some mutant virus happens

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 10:09 PM
fredstawill is currently offline Click here to Send fredstawill a Private Message Find more posts by fredstawill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Got part 1 of this today and enjoyed it i'll be waiting for part 2.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2008 08:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Pict
I actually really enjoyed the first issue, I'll be collecting the rest of this.

It's non canon right? Doesn't really fit in with other "in the future" stories (which I assume were non canon as well)

actually newsrama said its cannon

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 02:46 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roleplay

I really love this series. I love the art work and it looks like it's going to be great. I hope it gets better, but it's been really good so far.

I'm a member of Roleplay Adventures.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 07:58 PM
roleplay is currently offline Click here to Send roleplay a Private Message Find more posts by roleplay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brak Dayton

Originally posted by roleplay
I really love this series. I love the art work and it looks like it's going to be great. I hope it gets better, but it's been really good so far.

I agree. First time in a while I can't wait for the next issue!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:25 PM
Brak Dayton is currently offline Click here to Send Brak Dayton a Private Message Find more posts by Brak Dayton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Is this canon?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 11:46 PM
Squirrel Fart

NVM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2008 12:15 AM
Badabing
Karen

I'm liking the arc. It's a nice change. Next issue we get to see what happened to Logan.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 08:41 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Its good but I think I would like it better if I had never seen Unforgiven or Mad Max.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 12:15 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Its good but I think I would like it better if I had never seen Unforgiven or Mad Max.
laughing out loud Good call.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 03:03 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

honestly wolverine won't get old till he is like 700 or 1000. I mean isn't Logan really old currently. Know one knows his actually age. The man fought and world war II and did so many other things for years b4 he joined the X-men

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 11:15 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 02:39 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
honestly wolverine won't get old till he is like 700 or 1000. I mean isn't Logan really old currently. Know one knows his actually age. The man fought and world war II and did so many other things for years b4 he joined the X-men

You see. That's what I thought. Isn't Logan about "60" a few hundred years from now? (I'm referring to cannon Logan. They can just go back and re-write an awesome thing about Logan like that?)

If that's the case, then I'll become a writer for Marvel and correct that tripe.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 06:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Logan over a 100.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2009 08:11 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote