KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » when did...sabertooth and wolverine become half brothers

when did...sabertooth and wolverine become half brothers
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

when did..........

sabertooth and wolverine become half brothers. i read that in the profile of the x-men origins:wolverine

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:09 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

They didn't, unless Dog is Sabretooth, which he isn't.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:22 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They didn't, unless Dog is Sabretooth, which he isn't.

i was wondering.

listen fox don't screw this up. i know movies change some thing but come on stay on storyline a little bit

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 12:39 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

that would be bad if they did that.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 02:48 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Actually it does make sense if anyone has read "Wolverine: Origin"

Thomas Logan the groundskeeper who has his son Dog Logan who obvisouly becomes sabertooth and then theres his father (Thomas Logan) who had an affair with Elizabeth Howlett from the howlett estate who has John Howlett III who changes his name to Logan who obvisouly is Wolverine

So yea they are half brothers or cousins however you want to put it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 06:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

no there not...........dog does not becoem sabertooth...........for starters they dont even look alike............and if dog was sabertooth he would never of had scars to begin with.............

fox is just destroying wolverines character more.........which is what ever movie wolverine is just nothing like comci wolverine.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No one is like their comic version.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 04:19 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

i understand that but damn

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 11:37 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Battlehammer
no there not...........dog does not becoem sabertooth...........for starters they dont even look alike............and if dog was sabertooth he would never of had scars to begin with.............

Oh well i missread it then

Stupid Fox doing a little change like this making them half brothers, I bet if Marvel was in control of the movie it would be different

Hows about this i got it off the wikipedia page

quote:
Sabretooth hates him because he loved and needed his half-brother, but is too proud to admit he needs him back

Last edited by Kazenji on Dec 6th, 2008 at 01:15 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

wiki shitty evidences for things I am afraid to say.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:23 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

which is why I ignore everythign you say in debates against wolverine

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Battlehammer
wiki shitty evidences for things I am afraid to say.

Depends on what your looking for really.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:39 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

true, however I know sabertooth and wolverine are not related. They came from same type of mutants which came from lupin races however there not brothers or cousins of any closes genration at least

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 01:45 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I reakon they should do something with Dog Logan in the comics, You just see Logan (Wolverine) Run off into the woods to let dog logan deal with Rose's death and thats the end of that story.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 02:23 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

no reason to dog, be long dead he had no powers.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 02:28 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

well looking at the Evolution series, i'd say its more that they're simply from the same gene pool ("there will always be a blonde and a black, and the black always wins")

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 26th, 2008 12:21 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Oh man.... that sux. Do you know what that means? Ok listen. We all know that in an alternate reality Nightcrawler had Nocturne with the Scarlet witch. So those three are related. Making Magneto Nightcrawler's dad in law. But his birth mother was Mistique (DOY) and birth father was Azazel. But as you can see in episode bloodlines in the old 90s animated series Mistique also had a child named Crayton Creed with Sabretooth. So if Sabretooth and Wolverine are half brothers what would that make Kurt?

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:40 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Nothing.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:42 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

http://www.blinkx.com/video/x-men-t...KqkjsPdVr6NRBAw

there's the link to it if any of you doubt me. It is towards the end when Nightcrawler asks Mistique if she is really his mother. Then she tells him before she adopted Rogue she had two children. One of them was him and the Other was Crayton Creed. At the end you see Crayton getting beat up by Sabretooth and Sabretooth says, "Come to papa..." In this really weird gravely voice! So if this is all true my favorite character is related to an effin killin machin!
oooooooooooh maaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:42 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

That cartoon is not canon.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:50 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote