KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?

Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Wolverine and the x-men season 2 release date?

Does anyone know when the 2nd season is coming out??? Deadpool is confirmed to be in it. Can't wait! Happy Dance

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:23 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Deadpool huh? Cool beans. If Apocalypse is in this as well as I recall, this should be well worth the watch smile, unlike most of season 1. erm

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 02:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

They should give Colossus some actual screen time.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:22 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yeah, Colossus was kinda left out in season one, but overall I liked it.
Oh and Apocalypse is gonna be the main villain.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:44 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

THey pulled the, he went back to Russia to protect his family(who were in no real danger anyway)

Can't wait for the Age of Apocalypse though.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:48 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

So is it gonna be like season 1, where they show the future and the present??

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:50 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yeah I guess so. Im ok with that as long as majority of the episodes are about the present.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 04:47 PM
Paola
Ronin

they're doing AoA? really?

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 03:16 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

yes they are really doing an Age of Apocalypse future.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 05:29 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 06:57 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Sooo.. any ideas on when it comes out?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 07:54 AM
Shadow_King
-

maybe around late september.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 04:02 PM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Nice.

I can't wait to check it out.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 07:12 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
injuredpelican
Gundam Otaku

Cool. The first few episodes of the first season were kind of meh, but it really picked up after a while. I hope Colossus and Kitty get more screen time, and I hope Cyclops can take more of a leadership role, at least second in command to wolvie if nothing else. If he lost his marbles because Jean was gone, that's no longer a problem.
It'll be interesting to see if they can show very much of the mature aspects of AoA. AoA is pretty dark, so hopefully the cartoon won't have to edit that too much.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2009 08:04 PM
injuredpelican is currently offline Click here to Send injuredpelican a Private Message Find more posts by injuredpelican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celluloidluv100
Restricted

Account Restricted

I LOVE the new Wolverine and the X-men series, I wish they could do an animated X-men series geared more grown ups like on HBO and Spawn or something

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 06:55 AM
celluloidluv100 is currently offline Click here to Send celluloidluv100 a Private Message Find more posts by celluloidluv100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

I don't get American channels on tv, is there anywhere on the net I can watch it?

Edit: Its free on nicktoons but Im not in the US, grrr

Last edited by Omgu8mynewt on Aug 21st, 2009 at 01:11 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 01:07 PM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

lots of sites. Youtube for example.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 07:41 PM
OroroJames

I just watched the end of season one earlier today. Good stuff. I had to look up who Selene was- and they TOTALLY downplayed her character. lol!

AoA is in season two along with a strong Colossus presence. Of course Mr. Sinister and Nate Grey are there as well.

Am I the only one who finds a teen Forge and a 30s Ororo a bit odd??? I'm just saying.... lol!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 11:39 AM
OroroJames is currently offline Click here to Send OroroJames a Private Message Find more posts by OroroJames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah... I much prefer the Forge from either of the two previous animated series over that guy, among other things.

Didn't see the episode with Selene though, but I guess I'll take your word for it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2009 12:52 AM
madpratch

Wolverine and the x-men season 2

Season 2 will start at the end of January 2010. So I have heard

Attachment: warlock-adam.jpg
This has been downloaded 902 time(s).

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 05:52 PM
madpratch is currently offline Click here to Send madpratch a Private Message Find more posts by madpratch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote