KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-men reboot?

X-men reboot?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

X-men reboot?

With the spiderman movie franchise reboot and plus the Fantastic Four reboot could the same happen to x-men? Atm I'm guessing not due to the wolverine sequel that could be coming, but after the failure that was x-men 3 could the x-men movie franchise get a reboot? Would be nice to see some x-men movies that weren't bases on wolverine which lets face it the last 3 were. I'm not saying wolverine shouldn't be in the films cuz I am fan, and plus I wanna seem them in their individual outfits.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 10th, 2010 09:41 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

If they restart they should do a Cable/X-Force based movie with Stryfe, Sinister, and Apocalypse in play. Maybe a Days of Future Past/AoA mash-up adaptation.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:57 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah Cable from an Apocalypse ruled future arrives to warn the Xmen would be cool. And yes Reboot please All 3 Xmen films were horrible.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 07:39 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by illadelph12
If they restart they should do a Cable/X-Force based movie with Stryfe, Sinister, and Apocalypse in play. Maybe a Days of Future Past/AoA mash-up adaptation.
Yea, just make sure Gambit is in it somehow, but not fail like in the Wolverine movie.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 07:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

Astonishing X men film plz. Just been reading it and its styled really well and is cinematic anyway, drawn as if its tv camera shots or something.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 02:01 PM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I have mixed feelings about an X-Men reboot but if it means getting the X-Men I grow up with as a kid then go for it.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Feb 15th, 2010 07:09 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I say it will happen.
X3 wasn't a work of art,but I believe it still made a lot of money if my memory serves me well.

I'm interested to see what changes an X-men reboot may bring to the franchise.
Where Singer rooted the story within the real world, I'm curious to see if a new team might invision something a bit more over the top.
We've seen in movies such as Sin City and the Watchmen that you can incorperate those over the top stylings of the comic into film and make it work to varying degrees.
I think it will be exciting to see if a reboot would keep with Singers base or start with something different.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 11:14 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Originally posted by DarthLazious
I have mixed feelings about an X-Men reboot but if it means getting the X-Men I grow up with as a kid then go for it.

all 4 xmen movies were great IMO, if you want the x-men you grew up with then watch the cartoon this is the 21st century and things have to be changed a bit to suit it.

for the last response, the watchmen was absolute shit, and if they were to make an xmen movie similar to that it would be shit too. IMO

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 05:16 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Originally posted by darthmaul1
all 4 xmen movies were great IMO, if you want the x-men you grew up with then watch the cartoon this is the 21st century and things have to be changed a bit to suit it.

for the last response, the watchmen was absolute shit, and if they were to make an xmen movie similar to that it would be shit too. IMO

I personally really enjoyed the Watchmen,but to each his own.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 09:40 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Reckoning

Please no reboot

There are too many reboots lately, plus I think X-men was one of the best cast comicbook films, it was awesome, considering that, lets hope they dont reboot or recast, I am sick of movies going 3D lately to, and I am upset about the spidey reboot, just cause of Dr Conners, he was supposed to be the Lizard. but anyway if your an X-fan, check out our film website, there is a new X-men movie coming your way, a fan-film its called X-men: New Threat, its really cool, go check out the website, its got pictures and will soon have videossmile and if you want a copy of the film you can buy it soon on the website. check it out! oh and due to being a new member I cant put my URL together, so I will space it out, but when you use it, take the spaces out, check it out, its worth your time, it will be the best X-men fan-film I know itsmile

17th floor films . com

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 12:39 AM
Black Reckoning is currently offline Click here to Send Black Reckoning a Private Message Find more posts by Black Reckoning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Re: Please no reboot

Originally posted by Black Reckoning
There are too many reboots lately, plus I think X-men was one of the best cast comicbook films, it was awesome, considering that, lets hope they dont reboot or recast, I am sick of movies going 3D lately to, and I am upset about the spidey reboot, just cause of Dr Conners, he was supposed to be the Lizard. but anyway if your an X-fan, check out our film website, there is a new X-men movie coming your way, a fan-film its called X-men: New Threat, its really cool, go check out the website, its got pictures and will soon have videossmile and if you want a copy of the film you can buy it soon on the website. check it out! oh and due to being a new member I cant put my URL together, so I will space it out, but when you use it, take the spaces out, check it out, its worth your time, it will be the best X-men fan-film I know itsmile

17th floor films . com

Hollywood has run out of ideas that's why they are reboots. Some times they are needed IE HULK (2003) or superman
but Fantastic 4? Conan? Spiderman?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 05:21 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Its funny how Hollywood remakes or reboots our favorite flims but I have always had idea's for great movies but I might either sell them to Hollywood or maybe make them myself.
X3 was a rushed movie and I do think if Singer stayed and made it then it would have been very awesome but its done with. We have to move on and not dwell on what could have been but worry about whats happening right now.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 07:55 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

As long as Fox isnt part of it than YES!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 06:49 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Who would you wanna see as the new studio then?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2010 07:14 AM
tom_servo

Apparently X-Men First Class is the reboot of the franchise.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 01:48 AM
tom_servo is currently offline Click here to Send tom_servo a Private Message Find more posts by tom_servo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaySefo

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by RaySefo on Apr 25th, 2010 at 08:04 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 07:58 AM
RaySefo is currently offline Click here to Send RaySefo a Private Message Find more posts by RaySefo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Some of those ^ are good choices. Others are great. But Xavier = fail.
Also, who said anything about FF reboot? They're gonnam ake new movies?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 11:13 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote